Hello,

I have the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge and every time it sync to my 2014 Honda Accord the volume sync and plays music at extremely low volume even on max. Compared to almost any other phone like my iphone 4s that sync the audio for my music no problem. I tried turning the media on and off and deleting the device completely off the bluetooth list and re-adding which still does not work. Any help would be appreciated.

And if anyone knows of a good music manager for the Samsung S6 let me know. I am using mobilego and it sucks as it won’t let you sort the order of your music.

Thank you,
    06-08-2015 07:36 PM
    Hi - I had a similar experience using my S6 Edge on my Uconnect system. What I discovered is that the volume on the phone goes turned down as it thinks it is being bluetooth'd to headphones and so for 'safety' reasons, it lowers the volume. Once I turned up the media volume on the phone, and ok'd the warning pop up, it played at correct volume. Hope this works for you.
    06-09-2015 06:01 AM
    Hello,

I have the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge and every time it sync to my 2014 Honda Accord the volume sync and plays music at extremely low volume even on max. Compared to almost any other phone like my iphone 4s that sync the audio for my music no problem. I tried turning the media on and off and deleting the device completely off the bluetooth list and re-adding which still does not work. Any help would be appreciated.

And if anyone knows of a good music manager for the Samsung S6 let me know. I am using mobilego and it sucks as it won’t let you sort the order of your music.

Thank you,
    Let me explain why that is:

iPhones when synced via bluetooth dash units, or even plugged in via it's USB, GIVE up control to volume to the head unit.
    Android devices still have control (in most instances).

Like Davidwilling said, turn the volume up on your phone and go from there.
    06-09-2015 12:07 PM
    The issue I have is, to get the volume to a point where I don't have to crank my car speakers as high as they go to hear it, I have to raise the phone volume all the way up... Which leads to clipping audio since the phone output is way too high even tho the car is playing ball super quiet. I've always had to do this (iPhone and windows phone) but this is the first phone that clipped audio.
    06-09-2015 12:25 PM