clear case?

bplink95

May 25, 2014
Visit site
Is there any clear cases out there for the S6 edge that do not collect moisture in the back of the case and make bubbles all over the back? Thanks.

Posted via the Android Central App

bplink95

May 25, 2014
Visit site
Thanks macdarwin I'll give it a shot. I'm in Florida and it's very humid right now and every clear case I've tried their is like water or condensation in the back part or something and it makes an otherwise awesome phone look like **** lol. I just ordered the one your recommended. Thanks again.

LdotAdot13

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
I have the Spigen Neo Hybrid CC with the gunmetal edge. Very nice. I recommend it.

One note- it comes with a protector for the back of the phone. You don't need it. It actually looks better without it.

Galaxy S6 Edge Case Neo Hybrid CC – spigen.com

I second this. I have the exact same case. I love it. Does not add much thickness and leaves the phone protected but feeling nice and slim

bplink95

May 25, 2014
Visit site
Thanks everyone got the ringke case from Amazon today and love it. Looks really nice on the gold s6 edge. :)

bplink95

May 25, 2014
Visit site
It's just a clear case... it's one of the best looking phones out there and I wanted a clear one so it wouldn't hide the phone. The other clear one I had had like moisture bubbles on the back and looked horrible. This ringke fusion doesn't have that problem. :)

Attachments

• 630.jpg
    630.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 17
  • 631.jpg
    631.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 17