Help!!! Installed Wrong twrp then deleted files in the boot folder. Bootloading Case

Turtle124213

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I'll make this nice and short. Decided to make a backup with twrp but didnt know it was not for S6 Edge Atm for T-Mobile. I have pingpong root for 5.0.2 :) but after using quick boot to go into recovery to make a backup. I Accidently delete the stuff inside the boot folder so it only has 29 mb of data. Twrp now just perma bootloads obv to recovery all the time due to NO boot files T - T . Any ideas on getting those files back I have a few ideas.

My current options are... 1. Get a OTG flash drive which i'm getting today. 2. Wait for help and be a man with ADB + your help! :) or 3. Wait for phone to die and hope for the best.

Reply quickly please! :)

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Or flash a stock ROM. (Your data should be backed up, so flash the ROM, restore your data, go into TWRP and make a system+data backup.)

Turtle124213

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Ty! Was going to do that first i'm waiting on a micro usb flash drive to use through OTG. Do I have to flash the firmware or just stock rom of 5.1.1 or 5.0.2. (Being very meticulous since I don't wanna mess with my phone.) I'll update you later once I get my drive. Also, can you link me anything I would need to flash back to stock?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084