I am not sure if this is app issue or the phone itself. But I am on my second Edge (first one dropped and screen cracked from waist height SMH) and I noticed after maybe a day or so. It becomes so laggy, I use Swift keyboard and everything begins freezing up. I have to restart my phone and then it backs to running smoothly and efficiently. But I cant understand why it does that. It was a minor update after I got the 2nd one from the insurance and it also changed when I'm selecting filters while a video playing, the video freezes and Im not sure how the filter will currently look. Still trying to zoom in on what is causing the issue or if others may have experienced anything similar to this. just wondering.
    07-06-2015 06:23 PM
    I am not sure if this is app issue or the phone itself. But I am on my second Edge (first one dropped and screen cracked from waist height SMH) and I noticed after maybe a day or so. It becomes so laggy, I use Swift keyboard and everything begins freezing up. I have to restart my phone and then it backs to running smoothly and efficiently. But I cant understand why it does that. It was a minor update after I got the 2nd one from the insurance and it also changed when I'm selecting filters while a video playing, the video freezes and Im not sure how the filter will currently look. Still trying to zoom in on what is causing the issue or if others may have experienced anything similar to this. just wondering.
    I'm having the same issue on galaxy s5 Neo. It's 3 s5's I get and all 3 same problem. Lag so severe I can't operate snapchat unless I have like 800mb of RAM available and even at that snapchat stilol manages to drain my phone completely of its ram I don't know what else to do
    03-20-2016 12:51 PM