When I try to upload pictures from Galaxy S6 Edge, all of my deleted pictures show up too. Why?

sabriinarose

Jul 9, 2015
Visit site
When I try to upload pictures from galaxy s6 edge, all of my deleted pictures show up too.

When I try to upload all my photos from my galaxy s6 edge the photos application opened up and all of my photos including deleted photos and weird photos that I have never seen. I am guessing those photos are maybe from the internet. When I look at my files on my phone and uncheck the hidden files box, I don't see any of these files there either. Where can I get rid of all these random pictures and how can I prematurely get rid of deleted photos?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: When I try to upload pictures from galaxy s6 edge, all of my deleted pictures show up too.

Which gallery app are you using--the stock Gallery app, or the Google Photos app?

I suspect that you may be using the Google Photos app, which shows all photos from your Google Photos cloud--including those that have been Auto Backed up (if you have the Google Photos Auto Backup feature turned on). If you have it turned on, then any photo you take will be backed up to your Google Photos in the cloud (unless you immediately delete it from the phone after taking it).

Go to Google Photos on your computer browser, and see if those extra photos are there. You can delete them there, and they will stop showing up in your Google Photos app.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc