07-19-2018 05:05 AM
28 12
tools
    Hi, have you heard anything from the appliqato developer on this?
    I am facing a similar problem. My phone had to be factory reset due to a hardware failure.
    I forgot to back up my call recordings that are very precious to me due to the personal value associated. I had saved the files in the appliqato app itself.

would be great if you or the developer or anyone can shed some light here. Need help please!

Regards,
    Shraddha
    04-19-2018 03:48 PM
    So, I managed to successfully locate and download the Call Recorder recorded call files that were saved on my Samsung Galaxy 5 android phone. Here is how you can do it too!

Using a USB data cable, plug your Android phone into a PC computer (running Windows 10).

The Directory of your phone should come up on the PC — if not, open the directory window for the phone.

Look at these nested folders:
    Your_PC > MODEL_OF_YOUR_PHONE > Phone > CallRecordings

All of the saved recorded calls will be in the "CallRecordings" folder, broken up into several dated folders (each folder will have one day’s worth of calls in it). The phone calls will be tagged IN and OUT for incoming and outgoing calls.

The Call Recorder app will only record calls for 10 days before it starts erasing over the older files. So, do a call recordings backup every week (or more often) so as to keep any important calls. I also noticed that a few much older calls were had been saved (and weren’t recorded over — I do not know why). If you are looking for some of your older calls, you might get lucky.

You can click on the individual Call Recording files and open them up to listen to them. The default audio program that my PC used was called “Groove Music” and the calls played fine.
    05-28-2018 12:14 AM
    Sempony H400
    07-19-2018 05:05 AM
28 12