Can I recover all my important recorded calls with Automatic Call Recorder for my Samsung Galaxy S6

ibba inheritor

Jul 18, 2015
Visit site
I installed the application pro version (mod Note :unapproved app store removed) for my Samsung s6 edge and removed the lite version and thought that i could sync from dropbox or google drive but it never synced from those applications and I have tried for a very long time to find all my important recorded calls that i never received back in many different ways.

I don't know what to do anymore so please help me, you guys are my last hope

I will be very gratefull for your help and advice

Last edited by a moderator:

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Mod Note : please do not discuss getting full versions from non approved app stores. This is illegal and shall not be discussed on the forums.

babs64

Jul 30, 2015
Visit site
Call recorders generally store their files on the device SD storage. Even if you uninstall the app, you can still access them using your computer. If your challenge is any different from this, then I suggest you contact the developer. You can find their email addresses on their pages in the app store.

Hardy 7163

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
Hey bro.....help me if you can....@babs64
I have hundreds of call recoding with my father and my father passed last December and I want to have that recording back....you know the recordings are saved in device storage but those got deleted after it reachs certain amount of recordings. I want to recover that recordings but I can't. Help me if you can....I will never forget what you will do for me.

yogesh chauhan

May 21, 2016
Visit site
I have hundreds of call recoding with my father and my father passed last December and I want to have that recording back....you know the recordings are saved in device storage but those got deleted after it reachs certain amount of recordings. I want to recover that recordings but I can't. Help me if you can....I will never forget what you will do for me.

Can I recover my old recording

Deepti Bajaj

Jul 4, 2016
Visit site
Call recorders generally store their files on the device SD storage. Even if you uninstall the app, you can still access them using your computer. If your challenge is any different from this, then I suggest you contact the developer. You can find their email addresses on their pages in the app store.

Plz tell me the procedure to recover my recordings from automatic call recorder..if i have uninstalled the app from my sony xperia c3

krinapingale

Sep 17, 2016
Visit site
hi!i hv downloaded app automatic cal recorder ...i hd some call recordsin my inbox but bymistakly it gt deleted so ls tel me hw can i get my call recordings which were their in my inbox pls repky soon its very imp. app gt deleted

Last edited:

Riyaz Shaikh3

Sep 17, 2016
Visit site

I want my unsaved call recording is it possible

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
If you all didn't save your call recordings, they're gone. There's nothing we can do to help you, sorry.