07-19-2018 05:05 AM
28 12
tools
    I installed the application pro version (mod Note :unapproved app store removed) for my Samsung s6 edge and removed the lite version and thought that i could sync from dropbox or google drive but it never synced from those applications and I have tried for a very long time to find all my important recorded calls that i never received back in many different ways.

I don't know what to do anymore so please help me, you guys are my last hope

I will be very gratefull for your help and advice
    07-18-2015 02:05 AM
    Mod Note : please do not discuss getting full versions from non approved app stores. This is illegal and shall not be discussed on the forums.
    07-18-2015 08:47 AM
    Call recorders generally store their files on the device SD storage. Even if you uninstall the app, you can still access them using your computer. If your challenge is any different from this, then I suggest you contact the developer. You can find their email addresses on their pages in the app store.
    07-30-2015 04:30 PM
    Hey bro.....help me if you can....@babs64
    I have hundreds of call recoding with my father and my father passed last December and I want to have that recording back....you know the recordings are saved in device storage but those got deleted after it reachs certain amount of recordings. I want to recover that recordings but I can't. Help me if you can....I will never forget what you will do for me.
    Deepti Bajaj and jatin s like this.
    02-28-2016 08:45 PM
    Can I recover my old recording
    05-22-2016 02:16 PM
    Were u ever able to retrieve them, I'm having the same problem
    06-29-2016 01:18 AM
    Call recorders generally store their files on the device SD storage. Even if you uninstall the app, you can still access them using your computer. If your challenge is any different from this, then I suggest you contact the developer. You can find their email addresses on their pages in the app store.
    Plz tell me the procedure to recover my recordings from automatic call recorder..if i have uninstalled the app from my sony xperia c3
    07-04-2016 04:24 AM
    Have you gotten the records back?
    08-09-2016 08:20 AM
    I had messages that went over the limit before they were saved. Has anyone been able to retrieve messages like this?
    08-11-2016 08:24 PM
    hi!i hv downloaded app automatic cal recorder ...i hd some call recordsin my inbox but bymistakly it gt deleted so ls tel me hw can i get my call recordings which were their in my inbox pls repky soon its very imp. app gt deleted
    09-17-2016 06:43 AM
    Hey bro.....help me if you can....@babs64
    I have hundreds of call recoding with my father and my father passed last December and I want to have that recording back....you know the recordings are saved in device storage but those got deleted after it reachs certain amount of recordings. I want to recover that recordings but I can't. Help me if you can....I will never forget what you will do for me.
    I want my unsaved call recording is it possible
    09-17-2016 10:33 AM
    If the calls were unsaved, there is no chance as there would be no stored data that got deleted which may have been possible to recover
    09-18-2016 04:51 PM
    Can I recover my old recording
    mera 1sall purana call record nikalna hay
    11-25-2016 04:48 AM
    3 month pehle ka recording chaihe
    03-13-2017 12:27 PM
    Please I want my call record old in my phone
    04-12-2017 09:51 AM
    PLEASE I want April'2017 my deleted call recording my phone
    05-27-2017 10:35 AM
    Pleasr send my old recording date 25.5.2017 to7.6.2017
    06-07-2017 03:29 AM
    Plz my last 100 call recording
    07-04-2017 07:17 AM
    2 month ka recording nikalne hai delete ho gaya hai
    08-16-2017 03:44 PM
    If you all didn't save your call recordings, they're gone. There's nothing we can do to help you, sorry.
    08-17-2017 12:17 AM
    I installed the application pro version (mod Note :unapproved app store removed) for my Samsung s6 edge and removed the lite version and thought that i could sync from dropbox or google drive but it never synced from those applications and I have tried for a very long time to find all my important recorded calls that i never received back in many different ways.

I don't know what to do anymore so please help me, you guys are my last hope

I will be very gratefull for your help and advice
    ------------

I have had an app called Automatic Call Recorder on my Samsung and now on my MotoG4plus for several years. This is a Google store approved app but being there are several android apps with the same or similar names I am not sure if I have the same as yours. So my suggestions are based on the app I am using.

If you check the root directory of your internal storage you may see a folder called "Call Recordings". In there you will have a separate folder for each day that you had any calls. Each of those folders has the calls that were recorded on that day as AMR files. I don't know if they will still be there if you uninstall the app.

I should add that if you choose to save a call within the application it is saved in another location and I have been unable to find that location.

I would also note that I used the settings configuration in the app to store my calls on my SD card but even though it shows that the calls are saved the they are not. They are still saved in the default location.

I have contacted the developer on another issue and he was very responsive and helpful. I will be contacting him on this issue.

I hope this helps you.
    09-11-2017 12:54 PM
    You should have them saved in your cloud account or Dropbox. If that is the way your ACR setting ws before you uninstalled
    09-25-2017 05:02 AM
    ------------

I have had an app called Automatic Call Recorder on my Samsung and now on my MotoG4plus for several years. This is a Google store approved app but being there are several android apps with the same or similar names I am not sure if I have the same as yours. So my suggestions are based on the app I am using.

If you check the root directory of your internal storage you may see a folder called "Call Recordings". In there you will have a separate folder for each day that you had any calls. Each of those folders has the calls that were recorded on that day as AMR files. I don't know if they will still be there if you uninstall the app.

I should add that if you choose to save a call within the application it is saved in another location and I have been unable to find that location.

I would also note that I used the settings configuration in the app to store my calls on my SD card but even though it shows that the calls are saved the they are not. They are still saved in the default location.

I have contacted the developer on another issue and he was very responsive and helpful. I will be contacting him on this issue.

I hope this helps you.
    How you contacted the developer? Is there is any email address? Kindly share it
    11-05-2017 01:18 AM
    This is basically a problem about data recovery. If you cannot find the recording files after uninstalling, they may have gone. Depending on the storage location (internal or SD card), you may try phone data recovery app (rooting required) or file recovery software. The chance of recovery is not very high, especially after some time. Here is an article referring to AMR call recording recovery.
    04-12-2018 09:26 PM
    And if they were on the SD card, and haven't been overwritten, PhotoRec will recover them - or any files, deleted or not. Even if you repartition the card. (Instructions at PhotoRec Step By Step.)
    04-14-2018 01:38 PM
28 12