Where to buy unlocked galaxy S6 Edge in the USA? Android newbie here.

lynxy

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
Hi everybody, I've used iPhones for the last 7 years, but recently I played with Galaxy S6 in Att store and I loved it. After that I read about SAR/radiation level of iPhone 6 and decided to switch. Here I don't understand, Apple positions itself as a green company with all solar panels, California, design, Whole foods Apple Pay, iWatch health apps...., but has SAR level next to FCC limit, 2-3 times more than Samsung Galaxy has.

Here I have questions?

1. Where to buy fully unlocked Galaxy S6 Edge in USA? Or may be I can unlock later for 10-50 dollars somewhere? (I have att and t-mo for my frequent travel)
2. Which model is better Att or t-mobile? (may be which comes unlocked without requests)
3. What languages Att , t-mo supports(just t send emails and SMS)? I bought Samsung Galaxy S3 and returned it next day, it had only 5 languges. I need English GUI, but support of international languages without installing additional keyboards....
4. What case to buy, I don't want to loose the beauty of the phone , but just don't want to scratch it? (I need simple protection, not hard)
5. I have iMac 5K and I really like it, does Galaxy works with Macs?
6. Car holder suggestions please. I have bluetooth, may be some

Thanks a lot for your help. I really need it since I have my time limited and I don't want to play buy-return game.

erasat

May 12, 2013
Visit site
For the first 3 questions, just get a SM-G925f, International Unlocked version, check the Emerald Green when doing it, you'll love the exclusive,unique and gorgeous look plus you shouldn't have any issues with Language or LTE bands.

Number 4, check the Spigen Hybrid clear case or Ringke Fusion.

All galaxies will work with any Mac or PC, just install Samsung Smart Switch for your Mac.

No information about car holder.

cliffy

Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
Regarding an unlocked Galaxy S6 you may want to check out the below link. I apparently haven't posed enough to post links, so replace the (dot)com with .com

androidpolice(dot)com/2015/07/21/deal-alert-att-unlocked-samsung-galaxy-s6-edge-on-sale-for-just-599-on-ebay-200-off-retail/

Gazella

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
I have the model (SM-G925F) mentioned above. It is unlocked. I use a MacBook Pro and it works fine with my Samsung phone.

As for a case that doesn't hide the design, check Shumuri. They make good cases but they don't protect against falls. They are a good option for those who just want a minimal case against scratches. I have purchased 2 cases from them when I had my iPhone 5 and iPhone 6. I am thinking of getting one for my S6 Edge.

Sorry I couldn't answer your other questions as I don't live in the US.

Sent from my Emerald Green S6 Edge