Are you happy with your S6 Edge?

dfb8085

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
very well put
I like my S6 Edge but don't love it.

The screen and camera are class leading. Really, you will not find better out there.

However, in typical Samsung style the software experience isn't great. Besides being a little outdated with touchwiz, I find it buggy. Bluetooth doesn't work properly - cuts out, doesn't read my texts half the time. Other issues are poor memory management and redraws. My 2 year old M7 feels smoother. Samsung fail to understand that lags, pauses and bugs are a reminder each time that you're using a 'computer' rather than having a good experience on a companion device that enhances your life. It's workings should be invisible. Technology should just work and unfortunately only Apple seem to be chasing that objective.

Posted via the Android Central App

dfb8085

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
The only thing I like about is the feel in my hand. Even sometimes I don't like that. I wish I could put iOS on it and then you would really have something.
hi friends,

i have note4 now. but i want to change a little bit smaller phone and i like the design of s6 edge. i want to buy this phone. are you happy with it? do you suggest?

thanks.

vamp07

Oct 18, 2010
Visit site
The only thing I like about is the feel in my hand. Even sometimes I don't like that. I wish I could put iOS on it and then you would really have something.
With the right case this phone feels really good. Given its thinness a slim case keeps it a slim phone while giving you some grip.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

TurkXtreme

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
i got my s6 edge about 10 days ago. i coulndt write here. sorry.
i really feel good with s6 edge. design and ergonomy is perfect. also my phone is gold colour. i think its the best colour for s6 edge. sometimes it looks like silver, sometimes like gray.
the battery is on avarage. not so good and not so bad. you can keep small powerbank with you for intensive use.

jeffcats

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
My Edge lags ALL the time! It sometimes takes 10 seconds + for some apps to open, it's very annoying since this phone was supposed to be so fast.

vamp07

Oct 18, 2010
Visit site
My Edge lags ALL the time! It sometimes takes 10 seconds + for some apps to open, it's very annoying since this phone was supposed to be so fast.
I agree and it's one of the reasons I returned and went to a edge+. It did not happen all the time but very annoying when it did.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

dtresca

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Picked up an S6 Edge this past weekend and I absolutely love it! The battery would be my only sticking point, but with fast charging and even wireless charging, the problem is pretty much off set for me. I definitely made the right choice.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante