"The connected device does not support smart switch please check supported devices"

SpaanKk

Sep 6, 2015
Visit site
The connected device does not support smart switch please check supported devices and try again

That what i get when i try to connect my Samsung Galaxy 6 Edge to smart switch
P.S :
My phone rooted and same guy who rooted it said somehow my imei deleted so i paid big money to get it back
So rooted phone and new imei.

Things i tried... downloaded Samsung kies 3 and had same problem there
Help anyone . Thanks!

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Write down the IMEI (it's on a label on the box the phone came in, or dial *#06# on the phone).

Flash a stock ROM. Make sure the IMEI is the same. If it doesn't connect, the phone is defective.

SpaanKk

Sep 6, 2015
Visit site
Write down the IMEI (it's on a label on the box the phone came in, or dial *#06# on the phone).

Flash a stock ROM. Make sure the IMEI is the same. If it doesn't connect, the phone is defective.
The IMEI on my phone not the same that on box it came from anymore..
Because of what my friend did.. any solution? How to connect to Smart Switch or get IMEI back or whatever

babaria s

Dec 9, 2015
Visit site
i have same issue on my current galaxy s5 which is tmobile.....
i have purchased from someone off the CL and guy not paid bills after 9 months.... so my phone was stop working... i go to ebay and found that someone can fix this problem for thirty bucks.... so i use that service. guy rooted my phone, changes some softwares and install new imei. before and after doing this my phone was connecting but after few month of use now i want to connect again with smart switch, same message appear on computer screen of smart switch.... i dont know why..

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay