mostly when my phone is powered on through the night, I only lose like 14% tops in battery percentage difference but on this particular night, I placed it on my Silver MacBook pro and it was a cold weather. since this is unusual, the questions I have been asking myself is if it could have happened as a result of the contact between the back of the phone and the laptop or what could be the issue`? there are many processes that probably runs overnight on the phone and even in previous times but never seen such a drain like this I it went totally flat from 87%
    10-31-2015 12:16 AM
    mostly when my phone is powered on through the night, I only lose like 14% tops in battery percentage difference but on this particular night, I placed it on my Silver MacBook pro and it was a cold weather. since this is unusual, the questions I have been asking myself is if it could have happened as a result of the contact between the back of the phone and the laptop or what could be the issue`? there are many processes that probably runs overnight on the phone and even in previous times but never seen such a drain like this I it went totally flat from 87%
    There is no way to know without seeing battery stats.

Also charging on a laptop is slow, very slow. Depending on what you had running, it could be running more than it was charging.
    10-31-2015 01:45 AM