Rate your battery life out 10?

s6edge

Nov 1, 2015
Visit site
Rate your battery life out 10

As the heading says rate your battery life mine is. terrible ill give it 2/10 please reply guys

tmozer

May 29, 2011
Visit site
Re: Rate your battery life out 10

I am not a heavy user. I charge the phone (or power it down) over night and fire it up (or remove it from the charger) around 9 am and it is on until I go to bed (10 pm to midnight depending). It is always above 80% at the end of the day. I give it a 10 out of 10.

s6edge

Nov 1, 2015
Visit site

well then its only my phone which is having the issue... idk is whats going on

valorian

Nov 22, 2010
Visit site

I would give it an 8 out of 10. I get better battery life with this phone than I did with my S4. With moderate use I have to charge once in the afternoon.

TheGeekNextDoor

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
Wish my battery lasted like that. I took it off the charger this morning and in 12 minutes it was down 3% with no apps listed as even using any battery.

mountainman

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site

I would say 6.5 out of 10. Heavy user. Always near a desk with wireless charger or a quick charger, so not a huge deal. I will say it has never died on me.

Reece UK

Nov 14, 2015
Visit site
Mine lasts me all of my working day with listening to music for a couple of hours, messaging, Facebook browsing, playing a few internet based games and the occasional video. I use power saving mode though.

ddot196

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site

2/10. I can't make a FULL day without having to charge it. This battery is awful and I really don't see how anyone can't get 12+ hours with it. I guess most here go to bed at 9 and plug it in. I on the other hand am usually not in bed till 1 or 2 every night. This phone just doesn't cut it. Can't wait to get rid of it. Sadly I'll be moving back to something more reliable. Android is so fragmented across all devices it's hard to get similar results with anything.

Posted via the Android Central App

s6edge

Nov 1, 2015
Visit site

2/10. I can't make a FULL day without having to charge it. This battery is awful and I really don't see how anyone can't get 12+ hours with it. I guess most here go to bed at 9 and plug it in. I on the other hand am usually not in bed till 1 or 2 every night. This phone just doesn't cut it. Can't wait to get rid of it. Sadly I'll be moving back to something more reliable. Android is so fragmented across all devices it's hard to get similar results with anything.

Posted via the Android Central App

On the same boat.. im waiting till apple brings up fast charge and gonn a go with it

I hate how andriod collects information about us. And stuff

dieselhazza

Oct 14, 2015
Visit site

Atleast if it had replaceable battery it wouldnt be an issue. LG are much smarter and better at this