S6 Edge broken screen factory reset. Please take a look.

Jc jc

Nov 17, 2015
Visit site
I know that there is a solution. After hours and hours of looking because of all the other similar problems I can't find it. Please help. I can follow instructions. I want to warranty my phone but want it wiped without destroying before I do.
I can:
-Connect my phone to my pc and see files on it. USB

I can't / or don't know:
-Use anything from my screen. It's broken.
-How to see what phone screen is doing. Would be amazing. But since I can't approve or install applications which most of these mirroring devices need..
- Figure out how to execute a factory reset from pc. With the exception of Google device manager through my Google account. Ring phone doesn't work. I have doubt the reset will either.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. I know there's a solution. I just can't find it for the life of me.

neebi007

May 6, 2013
Visit site
I know that there is a solution. After hours and hours of looking because of all the other similar problems I can't find it. Please help. I can follow instructions. I want to warranty my phone but want it wiped without destroying before I do.
I can:
-Connect my phone to my pc and see files on it. USB

I can't / or don't know:
-Use anything from my screen. It's broken.
-How to see what phone screen is doing. Would be amazing. But since I can't approve or install applications which most of these mirroring devices need..
- Figure out how to execute a factory reset from pc. With the exception of Google device manager through my Google account. Ring phone doesn't work. I have doubt the reset will either.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. I know there's a solution. I just can't find it for the life of me.
Try smart switch its like kies but u can reset/backup/resotre ur device.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000