Buy a Samsung s6 the worst decision Edge
    I have had several models
    Three months ago I bought a Samsung s6 Edge this was the biggest disappointment, first, because it is operationally impractical, must be taken only with the fingertips so that does not exceed the edge of the phone but begins to open different applications.
    Second, the phone overheats to connect the phone to charge the battery
    Third: Two days ago my phone slipped from my bed and fell on the carpet, apparently fell out because the screen broke immediately and within seconds the phone went black and it was not possible to turn it over.

In a few seconds so hyped Samsung S6 Edge became a useless junk.

I do not recommend this model for anything, it is believe that soon users will realize that it is impractical and fragile to the selling price.
    12-14-2015 03:51 PM
    First, yes if you touch something it will open it.
    Second, sounds like a defect, however batteries taking a charge do warm up.
    Third, yes it you drop your phone it could break. I broke an analog this same exact way back in the 80s.
    12-14-2015 04:15 PM
    Waa Waa Waa. Poor baby. Want some cheese with that Whine? I love my edge. Looks great, and works great.
    12-14-2015 05:06 PM
    I just purchased the edge last week so far I love it

Posted via the Android Central App
    Bodrul and HunterWillett like this.
    12-14-2015 05:42 PM
    I smell a troll. Most likely an iPhone owner trolling an Android site. This person created an account and this is the only post they've made to complain about this phone.
    Bodrul, HunterWillett and blz2 like this.
    12-15-2015 07:49 AM
    Really a cool phone. Pretty innovative with the screen design but it's not for everybody.
    12-15-2015 08:15 AM
    Had my Edge for nine months now.......got one of the first ones.........Love my phone! Could not see owning one of those iPhony 6
    Bodrul and Sabrina Fair like this.
    12-15-2015 01:26 PM
    Bad luck. Poor guy.
    12-17-2015 12:25 AM
    Had my Edge 128gb since launch day and love it. My UAG case came about the same time and it is super protected and has withstood several falls.

You must have some weird carpet for you phone to break on it from a normal distance. Still, if you value your phone you should have a good case and insurance too.

Posted via the Android Central App
    12-23-2015 10:07 PM
    The phone is crazy slippery. If you don't set it down on a very flat surface, it will slide off. I don't like my S6 either, but it may just be an android thing for me these days or maybe even an AT&T thing. My phone was down to 30% after 11 hours with 2 hours of screen time looking at stuff on my phone. My wife's iPhone 6 Plus was at 73% after 8 hours. She had played Candy crush for over an hour as a part of that. I think her battery life is doing a bit better than mine.
    12-23-2015 10:39 PM
    hahaha.. poor guy.
    12-28-2015 03:58 AM