Hello kind folks of Android Central land. I'm in a dilemma; my 32gb Galaxy s6 Edge Plus is running low on space and my Dropbox account that is attached to the phone is also full and therefore is not uploading/storing my new pictures/videos into the "cloud".

Dropbox is offering an upgrade to 1TB of storage for $10/month .... however there is no middle storage plan apparently. It goes from Free to $10/month.

My question is; what are the best cloud-storage options out there that I can connect my phone to and that enables automatic storage uploads of pictures/videos?? Thanks for any and all input! .....
    12-22-2015 11:42 AM
    Think outside the box and roll your own cloud storage on your PC at home. Look into Tonido.

Run your Own Personal Cloud

App for Android and iPhone too. https://forums.androidcentral.com/e?...token=fmWx5d1G
    evolvedsapien likes this.
    12-22-2015 11:48 AM
    Think outside the box and roll your own cloud storage on your PC at home. Look into Tonido.

Run your Own Personal Cloud

App for Android and iPhone too. https://forums.androidcentral.com/e?...token=KP0HXGu5
    Gozirra (btw; I see what you did there with how and why you spelled your username haha) ... thanks for the input; I've never heard of Tonido; will look into it.

My short question is this; if I take a photo from my s6; will or does Tonido's app automatically upload shots as I take them just as Dropbox does? Or do I have to connect my phone to my Computer, transfer my pictures and then access them that way?
    marxbrother8388 and gozirra like this.
    12-22-2015 11:59 AM
    Tonido (if you click a box, which is off by default) will automatically upload your pictures to your home server. When you open the Tonido app, there is a camera icon in the top right corner. Click it. The very first option is the check button (Enable Camera Uploads). Underneath that (the 2nd one) is where you point the app to look for your pictures, in case you move where your Camera app saves pics (or if you don't use the stock Camera app).
    p.s. I don't work for them, I just like the app/service.
    12-22-2015 06:09 PM