Anyone have any luck with the "Live Broadcast" camera feature?

blueyzfr6

Nov 13, 2010
Visit site
My mother-in-law is in the hospital and we don't know if she'll be home for Christmas. I am trying to figure out how to stream video to her laptop at the hospital. It is a total PITA!!!! I log on but it won't let me stream.

Lodingi

Q&A Team
Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
Re: Anyone have any luck with the "Live Broadcast" camera feature?

What is the issue? Reason I ask is I was having a problem getting this to work. I figured out that if you have more than 1 Gmail account on your phone, you must remove all accounts except the account you want to work with Broadcast Live. Once setup is complete, you can add the Gmail accounts back to your phone. Let me know.

afh3

May 15, 2015
Visit site
I was unable to get past the You Tube account verification on my phone, when I tried to enable that functionality. Tried probably 10+ times, and every time it told me the phone number was not valid. Tried my home number and got the same message. My wife's (identical phone, on the same carrier) worked on the first attempt. Go figure. After trying to verify my account a couple more times on mine, unsuccessfully, I tried it on my desktop machine and worked immediately - using the same number that it had previously insisted was invalid.

After that the Live Broadcast worked perfectly.

H2o

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
I've had no problems. Set it up on my phone and the wife's as well and both work perfectly.

Posted via the Android Central App