Should I get the s6 edge now or wait it out?

Sgarcia92oo

Mar 17, 2015
Visit site
Hey all. Im new here. So currently I have a HTC one M8. and so far it's been good to me. Until as if late. It's been slowing down alot more recently. But anyway, I have an upgrade available with Verizon. And I've been wanting a s6 edge for a while now. Should I get it? Or wait it out til the new s7 comes out? Which speculation says March. Or a different phone other than the galaxy phones. Hope you all can help thanks!

vizionlife

Oct 6, 2015
Visit site
i came from the m8, which I loved EXCEPT FOR THE CAMERA!

Id pull it now. The camera is LIGHT years better. I really don't see the point in waiting for new devices. Its all a perpetual waiting game, because as soon as the s7 is available, guess what! Here comes the s8. Do what makes you happy for today

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Hello there!
I agree in part with Josiah, Carrtman and vizionlife.
They all make a good point.
However, I know what I would do if it was me in your place.
I'll definitely wait to see the GS7. Have in mind the GS6 was released mid April.
The GS7 might be release close to the same timeframe.
Unless your phone is toast and you gotta have a new one right away, the GS6 Edge is a great device, best I've had.

Sent From my Gold Platinum Galaxy S6 Edge

RN50

Apr 15, 2015
Visit site
If it was me I would wait it out. If your buying a high end device you want to get at the beginning of its life cycle as tech moves along very quickly. The s7 is out around march April so its not to far away.

Posted via the Android Central App

zipro

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
When will S7 coming?
Will probably be announced in February and released in late March. I've also considered getting an S6 EDGE because I'd like to downsize (using an IPhone 6S plus at the moment but it's just too big and heavy). But I've decided to wait for the S7. Unless Samsung miraculously I fixes the battery life with the release of Marshmallow

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995