quick review, over all my experience till now is 3/5 stars. Installed all the apps i need, and got everything setup. Seriously, how do you arrange the app icons (tips needed here), everywhere i click, i see app icons. i think i should sit down and organize this mess.

Now i need to verify a couple of things:

1) Some apps (twitter, linkedin, outlook...) , do not show bubble count for unread notifications, although i see i have notificatiosn on the lockscreen, is this an issue with my phone, or are they programmed this way?

2) I sometimes get a peel remote icon on the lockscreen, and other times i don't, what is controlling this feature.

3) what is the best reddit app, something that can function like Readit on windows phone, serisouly the reddits apps are very disaponting.

thanks.
    12-31-2015 06:22 AM
    I think you need to consult the customer support, if you are facing so much problem.
    taymur likes this.
    12-31-2015 07:18 AM
    what problems? i am not facing problems.
    12-31-2015 09:38 AM
    For point 2. Go to settings and click on applications. Look for peel remote and click disable and it will get rid of it. You cannot delete the App though as I think it's bloatware. Alternatively open up the App and go to settings and click the notifications button and sort it out that way. I've just disabled mine.

Forgot to add the App is used to control you television or sky.cable box.

Posted via the Android Central App
    12-31-2015 06:50 PM
    I use Smart Launcher Pro. I also don't like app clutter on my screens

12-31-2015 11:34 PM
    If you don't want infinite clutter you need to go into the Play Store > Settings > uncheck 'Add icon to Home Screen' so that it stops adding an icon every time you install a new app.

As far as your #1, that would be the badge counter and unfortunately not all apps make use of it. You can look in the settings for each app though, some apps allow you to turn it on/off

For #2, I've never seen a Peel icon on my lock screen although I do get a notification from it sometimes. It is just an app to allow you to use your phone as a universal remote control. Follow what RN50 said for that.

Sorry, I can't help at all with reddit apps
    01-01-2016 01:44 AM
    I use Smart Launcher Pro. I also don't like app clutter on my screens

I do like to use it, that's quite amazing.
    01-01-2016 11:01 AM