Hi guys,

My edge was acting up yesterday so I restarted and on the restart it began updating, so I left it for a while. It seems to freeze on this installation and was non-responsive, with just the box saying installing/updating, so i had to wait for it to run out of battery overnight.

Btw I dont think ive tried to install or do anything dodgy with the phone.

Charged it up and the green power box saying 100% was visible, so a decent sign I thought.
    Then turned it on and the opening android screen comes on for a couple of seconds. Then just a black screen, no response at all.
    The light flashes blue then green every second,

I have tried:
    - volume down + power and it restarts to the android opening screen but then nothing after, same black screen with green and blue light.

- I thought it was pressing all the buttons and a green screen came up warning me about installing a custom OS, saying press volume up to continue or volume down to cancel. So I pressed volume down and it went black again and I've not been able to get back to it since.

Any thoughts guys? I'm supposed to have a date this afternoon and can only contact them through my phone. Feel very rude not replying! ha! Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you!!
    01-02-2016 07:18 AM