Hi guys,

I'm aware that there are loads of automatic wallpaper changing apps on the market. But every single one I have found only changes the Home screen wallpaper.

Does anyone know of a wallpaper changing app that changes BOTH the Lock and home screens at the same time? I like keeping both screens having the same wallpaper.

Cheers
    01-17-2016 12:01 PM
    I might not have explained my original post very well, my bad. My issue is with personalisation

I've spent the day searching for apps such as 'Wallpaper Changer'. These apps automatically cycle through a list of wallpapers, changing your phones background. However, I've only been able to find apps that change your home screen, but leave the lock screen unchanged.

I was wondering if anyone knows of an app that can change both screens? or is there a setting in the S6 Edge that can fix this?
    01-17-2016 12:53 PM
    the only one I've found is the original Gallery app. Not the newer google PHOTOS one, that works ok for the main screen but the gallery is the only one I've used that gives the option for the lock screen. HTH
    01-21-2016 08:45 PM
    I might not have explained my original post very well, my bad. My issue is with personalisation

I've spent the day searching for apps such as 'Wallpaper Changer'. These apps automatically cycle through a list of wallpapers, changing your phones background. However, I've only been able to find apps that change your home screen, but leave the lock screen unchanged.

I was wondering if anyone knows of an app that can change both screens? or is there a setting in the S6 Edge that can fix this?
    Try the "Hi Locker" from the Lockdown Team.
    02-17-2017 06:05 PM
    Hi guys,

I'm aware that there are loads of automatic wallpaper changing apps on the market. But every single one I have found only changes the Home screen wallpaper.

Does anyone know of a wallpaper changing app that changes BOTH the Lock and home screens at the same time? I like keeping both screens having the same wallpaper.

Cheers
    Hi try GoodFon(backrounds), on google play you can find as HD Wallpapers(backrounds) try both .Go to Auto wallpaper changer enable it and select the lock screen mode to and done. Hope It will work just like for me.
    Have a good day.
    01-12-2018 07:34 PM