Fingerprint accuracy?

Tech-Newb

Oct 14, 2015
Visit site
Im about to get myself a S6 edge. Is the fingerprint sensor reliable and accurate? Is it fast?

I've been using the swipe lock screen which requieres no password and i dont need any password. Is the fingerprint more faster and efficient than the swipe?

Posted with ❤Love❤

jaltman

Jun 26, 2012
Visit site
Its been fast and accurate for me. You can run into occasional troubles if you 1) never wash your hands, or 2) never clean your phone (or at least the sensor).

valorian

Nov 22, 2010
Visit site
I was leary about the fingerprint on how secure it would be. Since going to fingerprint login I've had six friends try to access with their fingers with no success. The log in is quick. Just don't be too quick with your finger press. Give it a second.

Tech-Newb

Oct 14, 2015
Visit site
I was leary about the fingerprint on how secure it would be. Since going to fingerprint login I've had six friends try to access with their fingers with no success. The log in is quick. Just don't be too quick with your finger press. Give it a second.

Fingerprint scanners are very safe except the ones on the iphone. The iphone fingerprint scanners can be fooled easily with a copied and 3D printed fingerprint.

Posted with ❤Love❤

Kieta

Dec 14, 2013
Visit site
I find the fingerprint scanner to be a tad bit slow on my Edge. Not slow as in seconds but definitely slower than Apples's when I use my iPad.

Shadowpdx

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site
Owned my Edge for 10 months....activated my sensor immediately and haven't had any problems with it

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol