Why is my Galaxy S6 Edge showing more allowed data usage on plan than is suppose to be available?

A

AC Question

Galaxy s6 edge showing more allowed data usage on plan than is suppose to be available

I have two phones on one account with telus. One is a galaxy alpha the other is an s6 edge. We only have 10,240 mb shared between us - both phones- but the s6 is showing already used 13,024 mb for data with no overage charges. I'm very confused. This just started happening in Dec when we got the s6 edge. When I click on tbe details of the one phone it always shows under the 5000mb mark which we each have, but I'm confused as to how when I first click on the seperate usage it shows such a high amount until I click on the details, its also not showing anything on my monthly bills other than our alloted shared usage of 10,240 and under

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: Galaxy s6 edge showing more allowed data usage on plan than is suppose to be available

Welcome to Android Central! Is the phone following the same monthly cycle that your carrier uses? The phone also usually has a disclaimer that its data measurement isn't always the same as what the carrier measures.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axool