Stock email thread/conversation view gone?

davidwilling

Apr 23, 2015
Visit site
I recently upgraded my S6 Edge to 6.0.1 and my stock email that used to be on thread view has gone back to full list of emails and not grouped into conversations.... does anyone know how to change it back? It used to be by pressing the 3 dots in the upper right corner but this is no longer there! I have massive conversations and need to get this back.... please help!!

gilesforrest

Mar 23, 2016
Visit site
I'm amazed no-one else is complaining about this.

However I notice that instead of conversation view if you go into an email there is now in the bottom right a "thread" icon which takes you to the conversation.

Not sure the advantage of this as it still means multiple emails in the inbox view rather than just the latest message....

davidwilling

Apr 23, 2015
Visit site
Exactly gilesforrest! What point is there in having the thread icon in an already opened email?! I'm still no clearer so am now looking at other email options that handle MS Exchange with ActiSync.

Fawad Asghar

Dec 27, 2013
Visit site
Exactly gilesforrest! What point is there in having the thread icon in an already opened email?! I'm still no clearer so am now looking at other email options that handle MS Exchange with ActiSync.

This frustrated me too. I'm guessing it's lawsuit related. Not pointing fingers but probably a largemail tech company claiming that Samsung was infringing on their IP.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers