wireless charger

stewarta13wsb

Dec 25, 2012
Visit site
Cordless charging.... after working great for the first few days it has now become almost useless to charge my S6 Edge +. It keeps getting a flashing blue light. The phone says charging paused.
Sometime it restarts, sometimes it doesn't, so unless I'm watching it, when I come back I have an uncharged phone.
I've unplugged it and tested the fast charger and it works fine. The first time I plugged the pad back in it seemed OK but has failed since. Placement seems ridiculously critical and even when it looks good, and starts charging, it soon stops. The Amazon site I bought it from says ask Samsung! Not very helpful!
Any suggestions on here?

enduro

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
I have the Samsung wireless charger too but don't share your problem.

If you have a cover on your phone try charging without that on. I've got a relatively thick cover and the charge goes through that but I have read that even some if the thin covers can cause wireless charge issues.

I'd also be contacting Samsung about the issue. I think it's reasonable tmfor the seller to ask you to do that. Arrange a warranty fix or replacement with the seller if you think it is faulty.

Posted via the Android Central App

enduro

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
I'm coming back to post again as I have just yesterday noticed the flashing problem you mentioned above. After cable charging and having the wireless charger disconnected for a while (several hours while I was at work) it seems to be wirking fine again. Having a thick case on the phone certainly makes a difference on how accurate one has to be when putting the phone on the charger.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084