I just recently got the update to Marshmallow 6.0.1, works fine but there was a lot of hype about the update, I don't really see anything new to it other than the inner works of it. I've noticed the pull down menu on my s6 edge is different along with the different things you can do with the edge screen, but other than that is there anything new? Usually they change quite a bit with new OS'S.

Posted via the Android Central App
    04-18-2016 05:35 AM
    Hi Courtenay!

Found this video, Hope this helps! I don't have MM yet with AT&T, but am in no hurry to get it, till the initial bugs get worked out! :-D

Chris
    Courtenay Dawn likes this.
    04-18-2016 06:19 AM
    I just recently got the update to Marshmallow 6.0.1, works fine but there was a lot of hype about the update, I don't really see anything new to it other than the inner works of it. I've noticed the pull down menu on my s6 edge is different along with the different things you can do with the edge screen, but other than that is there anything new? Usually they change quite a bit with new OS'S.

The feelings were mutual, when I first got the update. Give it time. It's been a month since I've been using this phone after the update. And it has completely changed my opinion about the phone and the OS.

You'll notice gradually how fluidity affects the overall experience of using the phone. It's faster and fluid.

Give it time.

Courtenay Dawn likes this.
    04-18-2016 07:00 AM