Marshmallow 6 volume changes

Jshep120

Apr 18, 2016
Visit site
Hello. Ever since the latest Update on my Galaxy S6 Edge (to Marshmallow 6.0) the ringer/notification volume will randomly revert from silent to 'on'. Typically this occurs when I am listening to media through my headphones and a call either comes through, is made, or rejected. Following either of these events, the volume changes from silent to active. There have been other times when the volume changes randomly and not dependent on any specific occurrence. This is extremely disruptive at work! Anyone else having a similar issue?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Moved to the S6 edge forum, since issues like this are usually specific to the device, rather than Marshmallow in general.

lucasbackes

Aug 15, 2017
Visit site
Hello. Ever since the latest Update on my Galaxy S6 Edge (to Marshmallow 6.0) the ringer/notification volume will randomly revert from silent to 'on'. Typically this occurs when I am listening to media through my headphones and a call either comes through, is made, or rejected. Following either of these events, the volume changes from silent to active. There have been other times when the volume changes randomly and not dependent on any specific occurrence. This is extremely disruptive at work! Anyone else having a similar issue?

Did you ever got the answer? I'm having the same problem, but with another cell phone (Moto G 4 Play).

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Agentirish