New Phone on its way

SCOTTMEINERS

May 2, 2016
Visit site
I am finally moving on from my Windows Phone that I have been using since WP7. Really wanted to get an S7, but the S6 Edge is on sale on best buy for 399 right now and that's pretty hard to pass up. I look forward to learning how the Android world lives.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I am finally moving on from my Windows Phone that I have been using since WP7. Really wanted to get an S7, but the S6 Edge is on sale on best buy for 399 right now and that's pretty hard to pass up. I look forward to learning how the Android world lives.

Welcome to the forums. I honestly think you are going to be blown away by what the OS can do.

Rumblee1

Trusted Member
Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
You made a smart choice. Ive got both the S7 edge and a 128GB s6 edge. I actually like the s6 edge a bit better. I kept loosing my data connection so I swapped out the S7 edge with another new one and thats happened a couple of times again. But then steady for a few days. When you get your s6 edge, make sure you put the MM update on it if it doesn't come with it. It really improved battery life.

Posted via Android Central App

anon(9408097)

Apr 14, 2015
Visit site

What color what color?

Posted via the Android Central App

anon(9408097)

Apr 14, 2015
Visit site
Went with the classic black. Could have done white or gold.

You will find no black in the choice you made hahahahahaha :D it's mostly blue. But I think that's what makes it so special. You'll enjoy that blue. Get a good sleek case for it and you'll be golden :p which would've been my first choice haha!

SCOTTMEINERS

May 2, 2016
Visit site
It is quite blue, not really sure where they got black from. Seems good so far. Got most of the apps loaded that I use. Probably going to miss the glance screen from my windows phone, but I will get past it. Also need to probably upgrade to MM soon. No sense learning the old OS.

anon(9408097)

Apr 14, 2015
Visit site
It is quite blue, not really sure where they got black from. Seems good so far. Got most of the apps loaded that I use. Probably going to miss the glance screen from my windows phone, but I will get past it. Also need to probably upgrade to MM soon. No sense learning the old OS.

It looks black in certain lights. You'll see as time goes on.

Somethings you'll have to look out for;

The battery life isn't very good.

That's it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke