Google drive share with me files?

mfryck

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
I have some share with me files on Google drive and want to put them in an existing folder on my phone. What do I need to do? These are for Zooper widgets.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Just go to the Drive app and download the files you need to anywhere in your phone! In any file you're seeing in Drive, tap the menu button (three dots) and you should see the DOWNLOAD option there.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Not sure if for those to be visible in Zooper you need to copy them to a specific folder. Otherwise, although they're saved to your phone, the app doesn't see them.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Sorry, I forgot that Drive doesn't give you a choice on where to download things to... My bad! OK, so Drive saves all documents to your device's Download folder. To move it to Zooper (or to point Zooper to that location, if possible) you need to go to your stock File Manager (in an S6 I believe it's called My Files) and go to the Downloads folder, find the file you're looking for, and long-press on it. That should give you options like moving or copying to another location. Just do that to wherever Zooper needs the files stored.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Is there a Device Storage? There should be a Download folder there. If not, you can also search for the filename in the My Files app and it would find it, no matter where it was downloaded to.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781