I am still having the problems and it's very frustrating. I have a Samsung galaxy s6 edge with Verizon. Facebook messenger is always waiting to connect to network or it either says not connected. WeChat says Network unavailable and unable to connect to server. I even drop calls and get messages late. Also, when I'm not using an app, the service access failure and network unavailable appears at the bottom of my screen. I've tried all the troubleshooting steps and even contacted Samsung and Verizon. I'm thinking about switching to Apple iPhone. If anyone has fix please share with me. Thanks.
    06-11-2016 09:51 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Moved this to the S6 edge forum.

What did Verizon say? Have you already tried wiping the cache partition, which won't erase any personal data? https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-21095

It's also worth trying Safe Mode, which prevents any apps you installed from working. If the problems go away, then you know something you installed is causing the issue. https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-21007
    06-13-2016 02:07 PM
    I too am experiencing this after the last update. Facebook messenger says waiting for network for what seems like forever, then finally connects. Let's me send or recieve a message and goes back to saying waiting for network.

Another app says there is no Internet connection when I try to use it, but then I go to "force stop" and after it restarts, it connects. Then after a while when I go to sign back in, I have to repeat the process. Newsweek on the edge screen also frequently says no connection as well. And I've tried forgetting the network and then signing back into it, but it does not solve the problem.
    06-14-2016 09:24 PM