Marshmallow in the U.K..

Ripley

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
Hi
ive been hearing a lot of people having issues with Marshmallow in the U.S.A. especially battery performance/drain
ive had my s6 edge just over a month now my previous device being a galaxy j5 with great battery life
so when i got my shiny s6 edge out of its box and turned it on it notified me straight away update available.....i hesitated for a second as i heard about the issues but went for it anyway....it seemed rude not to after all we'd only just met!!
However i can honestly say my battery is not too bad at all here in the U.K. ive had 2 more updates (i dont know what they're called if anything i'm still running Marshmallow......maybe Marshmallow sandwitch)! and it has improved battery performance a bit but i never really have had an issue
i know the more high end the device the more battery consumption ( ah the days of not having to charge my old Nokia for at least a week)!
others here in the U.K. not having much problem with Marshmallow
waiting with baited breath for N!! :)

anon(632115)

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
I got my Edge last September. I upgraded from an S4. I'm really impressed with it. There's an app on the app store called Doze. It has really improved my battery life. It was pretty good before but a lot better now. I was a bit wary of the Edge and it's fragility. I feel it awkward to handle without a case because it's so slim.
Enjoy the phone and welcome to the club

zita williams

Jan 9, 2016
Visit site
Totally agree about the case! I got a case almost immediately! As it felt so delicate and slippery
I've also downloaded Doze great app
Thanks for the welcome

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2fedes