Videos on Phone turned into Pictures

A

AC Question

Hello, my videos on my phone have all turned into pictures. Like little screens hots of the video and I have tried everything to restore it and nothing has helped. It happened when I was organizing my pics and vids into folders and when I separated my videos into a different folder they turned into pics. Can someone please help me with this. Much appreciated

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Hi,
It's a Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge. Yes the problem still presists after restarting the phone.
Thanks for registering! What did you use to move the videos into new folders? I'll move your thread to the S6 Edge forum, where it'll be easier getting feedback from other owners.

Amara Hassan

Nov 25, 2016
Visit site
Ok thank you,
I made a new album in the gallery on my phone and I started to move some videos from the original videos album (where the videos automatically go into once I take a video) to the new album.

I had created this new album named "vids". I was basicly trying to seperate my videos into different albums. Then all the videos in the original album turned into small fuzzy pics and some in the "vids" album also turned into pics.

There are some videos in the "vids" album that absolutely fine and working, but those absolutely fine and working videos have a fuzzy pic doppelganger equivalent in the original album, however only some not all of them have a fuzzy doppelganger. I think this is the only simplest way I could explain this appologies if I have confused u more, I hope I haven't. Feel free to ask me more questions if need be.

Thank you