My phone was in my jacket pocket and the corner of my pocket got wet. Took my phone out and it didn't seem wet so thought nothing of it. Much later on I noticed the front camera seemed to look steamed up (only way I can describe it) and pictures I took looked hazy. Then much later on, it just went dead. I had been using it all day and it was fully charged and it just went black. Tried all the restart/reboot methods, and plugged it in to charge. When I plug it in, there is a red light, and when I press the volume buttons it makes the sound for changing volume. I even get message notifications, so it seems that the phone is semi-responsive but the screen is completely black.

Please help - I really need my phone to work!
    01-12-2017 08:42 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Sorry, but it sounds like the screen has failed due to water damage, and the battery or charging port may also have been affected. There probably isn't much you can do besides taking it to a repair shop. See this guide about water damage: http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...e-got-wet.html
    01-12-2017 02:25 PM