No connection notification pops up

A

AC Question

pops up on my galaxy s6 edge on the bottom I can't figure out why or where to send a picture.
It's right above the soft keys and I cleared my caches and tried airplane mode.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Does this happen on both wi-fi and mobile data? Is your connection spotty?

Kakarotssj2

Feb 21, 2017
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Does this happen on both wi-fi and mobile data? Is your connection spotty?

It's on both wifi and 4g and I've looked up a few things, I reset the network settings, did airplane mode and cleared all caches and Google plays cache, I have a picture of the notification popping up just can't figure out how to post it here it's a small issue just irritating.

Kakarotssj2

Feb 21, 2017
Visit site
86bae64c5bb7a4fbb394d91f8176cdc8.jpg

That is what pops up

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
That'll be tough to figure out. I wonder if the wi-fi or mobile data connection is intermittently dropping out for only a brief period, but long enough to prompt that message. Maybe try an app like Network Signal Info and see if it can show any sudden drops in signal when you see that message.

Kakarotssj2

Feb 21, 2017
Visit site
That'll be tough to figure out. I wonder if the wi-fi or mobile data connection is intermittently dropping out for only a brief period, but long enough to prompt that message. Maybe try an app like Network Signal Info and see if it can show any sudden drops in signal when you see that message.
Thank you I'll try to do it when I see the notification, though it is only for about 2 seconds. It's not a connection issue but it does pop up when every connection is working and like I said a small issue I suppose just a minor nuisance.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Maybe it's a server-side issue for one of your apps, but heck if I know how we'll be able to figure that out.:-\

When you said you cleared caches, are you including the system cache partition?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers