all music player stops

Aug 29, 2015
Visit site
hello sorry do you fix it or not i have same problem not just with YouTube i have problem with google play and all music player i have and when i push the home button or push to make minimize its stops before works fine and now after upgrade or update the Motorola phone with android version. some one help please.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
What's the exact model number (in Settings>About Phone)?

Do you have any 3rd part power-saver apps, or "RAM booster" apps installed?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Actually, it's ok -- I figured out that the G Play is actually the G4 Play (i.e, the 4th generation Moto G).

My question was if you've installed any apps that claim to "boost" or "clean" RAM (like Clean Master). These kinds of apps often cause more problems than they claim to solve. An app like that might be erroneously closing the music player out of RAM once you exit it, out of the misguided notion that empty RAM is better than full RAM.

Also, do you have Developer Options activated in the System Settings?

I'm going to move this to the G4 Play forum.

Aug 29, 2015
Visit site
thanks all to help me to solve the Mystery, i find my self .i know why? because is video or clip is not MP3 or MP4. if you want to still working when you minimize stay play at background must play the mp3 or mp4 .

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Glad you figured it out! Although I'm a little confused -- you were playing a video using the music player? What file format was causing the issue?