Im having this issue where my phone could be on 69% then randomly shuts off, when I shut it back on its on 6%.... Somtimes it could be on 40 precent as soon as I put the charger in, it skyrockets to like 70% Its been doing this for a while now its extremely annoying how does it have a full battery then the battery drains COMPLETELY within 20 minutes. Even today My battery was somwhere in the 60's within a couple of mins it died I turned it back on with the charger in and it said 0%..
    11-08-2017 06:45 PM
    Im having this issue where my phone could be on 69% then randomly shuts off, when I shut it back on its on 6%.... Somtimes it could be on 40 precent as soon as I put the charger in, it skyrockets to like 70% Its been doing this for a while now its extremely annoying how does it have a full battery then the battery drains COMPLETELY within 20 minutes. Even today My battery was somwhere in the 60's within a couple of mins it died I turned it back on with the charger in and it said 0%..
    Some for me
    11-08-2017 06:54 PM
    I hear you there. I dont have the sudden dup like that with mine, but I'm still lucky to get 6 hours battery life out of mine, and that's with less than 2 hours screen on time. Battery was one of the S6 edge weak points when it came out, but now it seems battery life on it is just flat out abysmal. It's still a fantastic phone, but the battery handicap is preventing full use of all it has to offer.
    11-24-2017 02:51 PM
    My battery is awful as well it goes from fully charged to nothing in half an hour! I need my phone for work but it dies! Plus my charging port is all of a sudden unuseable? I don't know what happened? I have to charge it wireless and that is a real issue when I am trying to use it at work! I'm a secret shopper and HAVE TO HAVE MY PHONE AND CAMERA! I will be inputting a report in a store and trying to get pics when suddenly it's dead and no way to charge it there in the store so my whole report is lost and I don't get paid for all the time I just put in?! Please someone help me! I love this phone but can't afford to keep loosing reports and pay!? Does anybody know anything about the droids? I've heard their cameras are as good as my S6? A good camera is a must for the job. I'm so broke right now but need help or another phone that's cheap with good camera. I don't want much huh!! What is wrong with this expensive S6 that it won't work and you HAVE to take it in to a phone repair shop because Samsung made sure no one but an expensive shop can get into the battery to even look at it or buy another battery!! That's not fair!!
    12-26-2017 02:25 AM
    Just a terrible battery on this phone. Mine got to where I couldn't go 8 hours without a recharge, even with power save mode in and screen timeout set to 15 seconds.
    01-02-2018 05:16 PM