Hello!

A few days ago I've noticed that a picture I've just taken is pixeled and very low-resolution. When I sent the same picture in a messaging app it was shown ok. Looking through the Gallery I've noticed that a lot of images are failing to show at all (just a white screen), while others are low-res. The only ones that are shown correctly are print-screens. Using Google Photos or just the USB cable I've made sure that all images are in fact OK and haven't changed.

What I did so far:
    - Settings - Apps - Gallery: Force Stop ; Clear Cache; Clear Data - all same
    - Settings - Apps - Media Storage - Clear Cache - all same. After "Clear Data" some albums disappeared and then re-appeared again.
    - Android Safe Mode - Same issue
    - Android System Wipe Cache Partition - no effect
    - Anti-virus run - all was ok
    - Searched for ".nomedia" files - none found
    - Moved a few folder from DCIM up - no effect

I'm pretty sure I've somehow disabled some background process, but have no idea which. Any help will be appreciated...
    01-23-2018 01:54 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! You've already done a lot I would've suggested. The next step might be a factory reset, despite the hassle. If that doesn't work, then you may want to reinstall the firmware using Smart Switch, in case the firmware has become corrupt: http://www.sammobile.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29914
    01-23-2018 05:27 PM