Hi, my Samsung S6 Edge has completely stopped working out of nowhere as in it does not respond to Power Button + Volume Down, or ony other combination I found.

When it happened my phone was fully charged and had only two apps running Alarm and Youtube. I wanted to run Chrome browser and my phone started to act really sluggish and choppy. After problems went away I tapped Chrome app again and same reaction from the phone to the point when it stopped responding, screen went black only top bar stayed visible but also not responding. I powered it down and that was it, it never came back up.

I connected it to my PC, the notofication area pop up said "Exynos" for 2-3 seconds, and that was it, it doesnt show up in the Explorer. I only get 'connected' sound immidiately followed by 'disconnected' sound.

Would you say my phone is bricked, how pricey can the repair be?
    01-05-2019 02:24 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! It might just be a battery failure, in which case the repair probably wouldn't be too bad (maybe $50-100). If it's the motherboard, it probably won't be worth fixing. Take the phone to a repair shop for an estimate.
    01-05-2019 07:48 PM