Galaxy S6 totally unresponsive, help !!

isabellarome

Jan 8, 2019
Visit site
My Galaxy S6 randomly went totally dead and is unresponsive. It does not show that it is charging when it is plugged in OR connected to my computer. The battery was partially charged before this. It feels warm to the touch when I plug it in but screen is blank and nothing happening at all. When I hold the volume key and on key and home keys, as I read online, still NOTHING happens. HELP ! I was expecting urgent calls ! This is a disaster. I'm traveling and no way to connect with people now ! This Samsung phone, which I bought new, is a total lemon! Does anyone have a solution? It's out of warranty. Do I ready have to spend $700 on another lemon ?? !!!

methodman89

Feb 5, 2018
Visit site
My Galaxy S6 randomly went totally dead and is unresponsive. It does not show that it is charging when it is plugged in OR connected to my computer. The battery was partially charged before this. It feels warm to the touch when I plug it in but screen is blank and nothing happening at all. When I hold the volume key and on key and home keys, as I read online, still NOTHING happens. HELP ! I was expecting urgent calls ! This is a disaster. I'm traveling and no way to connect with people now ! This Samsung phone, which I bought new, is a total lemon! Does anyone have a solution? It's out of warranty. Do I ready have to spend $700 on another lemon ?? !!!
You spent 700 for an S6?