rooting failed. can't turn on phone =( =(

MarcusDK

Aug 15, 2015
Visit site
I desided to try and root my phone, but it did not work . It just showed the galaxy s6 startup screen with the little red text in the top left corner. So i tried again, but now everytime i try to root my phone in odin, it's says it failed.

I got an G920f. I just don't know what my pda number is, since i can't turn on my phone and see it.

Please help me. I just got this phone, and this is screwing my day over =( =(
(sorry for my english)

ibiamokoro

Nov 22, 2015
Visit site
I have the same issue.. (I have an s6 SM-G920F).
In download mode, there is nothing to show up in the top left corner... SO there is no OS.. It doesn't even say "odin mode".
I can't flash anything because there is nothing on the phone. Factory reset doesn't help because there is no OS to be resetted in the first place.
When I go in recovery mode (TWRP) and push the file and try to install it, it fails as well...

Dec 3, 2015
Visit site
First of all Go to Settings>>>About Phone>>>tap 7 to 9 times on Build Number.Root Samsung Galaxy S6
Then you need to enable USB debugging Go to Settings>>>Developer Options>>>USB Debugging then click ok to allow USB debugging.Root Samsung Galaxy S6
Download Samsung USB drivers.Root Samsung Galaxy S6
Now Go to Settings>>>About Phone>>>Model number.Root Samsung Galaxy S6
Then go to the download Autoroot and then locate your device and click on download then download Cf-Auto-Root file from next page at the buttom. Root Samsung Galaxy S6
Now switch off your phone and then switch on in download mode by pressing and holding power+home+volume button at the same time until you will see blue screen on your device and then you need to press volume up key to continue.Root Samsung Galaxy S6
Now connect your device with PC/Laptop via using USB cable.Root Samsung Galaxy S6
Now Open Cf-Auto-Root folder there you will see Odin right click on Odin and Run as Administrator.Root Samsung Galaxy S6
Now click on the AP button and you need to select Auto-Root file and click open as shown in the image below.Root Samsung Galaxy S6
Now click on the start button to start rooting process, this will be really quick. Root Samsung Galaxy S6
After completed the process you will see the Pass message on Odin which means rooting process is successful then disconnect your device.Root Samsung Galaxy S6
Now go to your device gallery you will see SuperSu has been loaded in your phone.Root Samsung Galaxy S6
Congratulation now your Samsung Galaxy S6 is Rooted.