So a couple of days ago my phone was having some issues so did a regular restart and it decided to never turn back on. My phone was completely factory with latest Verizon update. I will do my best to get the pertinent issue but kind of a newb since I don't do custom roms are anything.

I have attempted to wipe cache/partition, factory reset, etc - more times than I can count. I used Odin to try and re-flash with the factory firmware. After doing so I did receive the PASS on Odin but when it went to restart it was same old story. On the download screen this is all I see:

ODIN MODE
    PRODUCT NAME: SW-G920V
    CURRENT BINARY: Samsung Official
    SYSTEM STATUS: Official
    REACTIVATION LOCK: OFF
    Secure Download: Enabled
    RP SWREV: B:4 K:3 S:3

Whenever I do a cache wipe, factory restart, re-flash all say they are successful but none actually get the phone working. Whenever restarting I get the Samsung Galaxy S6 logo and then the screen goes blank and I have a blinking LED that is different shades of blue.

Is this thing just a goner?
    Am I going to have any warranty issues since I tried to re-flash it myself?

Thanks in advance and sorry for any info I should have known to include.
    10-11-2015 12:12 PM
    Make sure you're flashing the right firmware.

Try holding just Vol down and Power for 10+ seconds. Its been reported to help.

If you are within your return period, then I'd go get it exchanged. No one will be able to tell that you flashed anything to your phone unless you tripped the Knox counter. Which is is unlikely if you only tried flashing stock official firmware.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
    10-12-2015 04:14 AM
    Any luck?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
    10-13-2015 12:06 PM
    Sorry... never saw the response. But no luck. Tried many many times everything you can imagine. Confirmed correct firmware. Ended up having to get a replacement device from Samsung.
    11-09-2015 10:57 PM