Need help with my Samsung S6!

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Hello there,
Please forgive me if i posted this thread on the wrong place.
-I would've not posted a thread here unless this got serious, so i own a Samsung Galaxy S6, it's 1 year old phone, when i first got it, i used it normally like everyone else and had no problem with it, but my curiosity got me to root the phone, i still did not get any problem with it until i chose to add a ROM. I used NNE 5.1 S8 port and it was working well until it got my phone broken somehow.
-My phone started acting really strange after 2 months of activity of that new ROM, my phone just started restarting randomly and it got me worried, i thought it's an application problem so i first just factory reset it. It seemed it was not the problem on an application, so i chose to change my firmware to a stock one. I searched up recently on the newest firmware for S6 and i found out it's: XEF (France) , PDA (AP): G920FXXU6ERC1 and CSC : G920FOXA6ERC1 on 2018-03-22. I Downloaded 4 files: BL,AP,CP,CSC , and i found out about PIT on one of the posts in this forum (Filename: SM-G920F-ZEROFLTE_EUR_OPEN.pit).
-Before i flashed with Odin, i wiped System, Data, Cache and Dalvrik Cache. The firmware worked well but after 1 hour it started doing the same thing but now differently. It happend to me only 1 time that it froze up on an application, but i think that is just an app problem. The main problem is that when i lock my screen, i cannot unlock it anymore, it just freezes there until it restarts after a short period of time. After the restart, it just keeps going, restarts, asks for pin, restarts and so on.
I tried removing the sim card and putting it back in, did not work.
I tried Safe mode, still same.

Model of phone: SM-G920F
Current firmware: XEF (G920FXXU6ERC1)
Android version: Nougat (7.0)

If you can help me, or you know something about this problem, please repost here, i would be really grateful since this is my only phone