Samsung Galaxy S6: What we want to see

erinxia

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
I actually like the fonts on the Samsung, but I do agree that better speakers would be good.

Agree on the plastic back also, I think a metal back would definitely look nice and maybe some more color options instead of just the usual black and white.

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I don't mind the plastic build but the creaking of my S5 battery cover is annoying. The Wireless Charging covers are even worse! Give us built in Qi and a no creak handset. Lol, I'm so dang annoyed by these things.

Samsung Galaxy S5 (Verizon)

StewieMonSta

Oct 30, 2013
Visit site
Everything we wanted on the S5:

Metal and not a band aid design
Good camera for low light (Yes i have HTC one :3)
8 Core CPU (But a decent one which is actually twice as fast as say an Snapdragon 801)
2k Display 5.25"-5.5"
Even less bloatware
Better speaker
Even smaller bezels!
Better battery life

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
4GB RAM
32GB/64GB internal storage
Support 128GB micro sdxc card
Latest Android OS
16MP camera Full HD 4k video capture
QHD 5.1 inch LCD2 display
4MP FFC
Dual LED flash
Dual rear speakers
Latest Snapdragon Arena processor
Slimmed down TouchWiz

Posted via my Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Tablet

thatguy97

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site
We need moar cores and 1440p screen i also want poor battery life and more ram than I'll ever need /s

Posted from my Nexus 7 2013 running Android L or Samsung galaxy S5

codyoehl

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site
I'd love to see some better speakers, perhaps on the front and I don't mind the plastic, I mean I have a case on my phone and even when I take it off I actually like the look and feel of it

Posted via Android Central App

elementeyas

Aug 2, 2014
Visit site
1- 4 GB Ram
2-Bigger internal Memory (32gb and 64 gb versions ) especially if they want to get rid of the memory card slots as Google's new policy suggests
3-Dual Speakers
4-polycarbonate or Aluminum bodies instead of plastic

Reddickb

Jul 22, 2014
Visit site
Some tweeking would be nice -- seamless integration with the features already standard or available is not too much to ask for! Come on Samsung!

scipper77

May 6, 2014
Visit site
At least 3 gigs of ram, 64 bit hardware, and a slightly smaller screen (S3 had the perfect screen size for me). I feel like every flagship has a bigger screen than the last and it has been taken too far.

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
At least 3 gigs of ram, 64 bit hardware, and a slightly smaller screen (S3 had the perfect screen size for me). I feel like every flagship has a bigger screen than the last and it has been taken too far.

A smaller display will never happen on an S6. I'm glad too because I love this size.

Davehow

Banned
Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
Above and beyond anything, get the software much leaner and quit trying to be so different than Google's vision of android because Samsung's vision of android quite frankly is awful

Dan Derp

Aug 5, 2014
Visit site
3.5 GHz Octa core processor
Snapdragon 810
64 bit
Adreno 420-430
4gb DDR5 ram
64 GB of internal storage
30 megapixel f/1.7 Sony camera in rear
10 megapixel wide angle f/2.0 camera on the front
4700 MAh battery
IP78 waterproofing
NFC
Stock Android
5.1 inch screen
Back, Home, And recent apps buttons (off screen) and in that order
EXTREME battery saving mode
Knox or McAfee protection free for 2 years
Stylus like S Pen except it would be optional

scipper77

May 6, 2014
Visit site
A smaller display will never happen on an S6. I'm glad too because I love this size.

So Samsung went to 5.1" then the G3 went 5.5". If there wasn't the option of the note 3 or note 4 I might agree with you on this one but my problem is that there is no premium option out there for people like me who want that 4.5"-4.9" phone. The line between phone and Phablet is becoming blurry. I have a coworker with a Note 3 and he feels like he should have gone S5 because that screen is plenty big enough.

I felt like Apple made a mistake when the iPhone 5 was only 4", but I think there new offerings of a 4.7" and a 5.5" option is spot on. Very clear difference in size. Someone like you who prefers a bigger screen would get the 5.5 and someone like me would get the 4.7" and we would both be happy (I'm talking screen sizes not operating systems, I'm not trying to start an apple/android thing here).

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
So Samsung went to 5.1" then the G3 went 5.5". If there wasn't the option of the note 3 or note 4 I might agree with you on this one but my problem is that there is no premium option out there for people like me who want that 4.5"-4.9" phone. The line between phone and Phablet is becoming blurry. I have a coworker with a Note 3 and he feels like he should have gone S5 because that screen is plenty big enough.

I felt like Apple made a mistake when the iPhone 5 was only 4", but I think there new offerings of a 4.7" and a 5.5" option is spot on. Very clear difference in size. Someone like you who prefers a bigger screen would get the 5.5 and someone like me would get the 4.7" and we would both be happy (I'm talking screen sizes not operating systems, I'm not trying to start an apple/android thing here).

The Note and G3 are too big for most people. I could use a Note 4 but my case options are limited because nearly every case makes the phone just a bit too big.

4.7 is too small for me but I'm all for choices. If it went smaller I'd have to get a Note 4 which isn't out of the question anyways.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mike7star