Samsung Galaxy S6 Release Date and Spec Rumors

Playzoid

Dec 27, 2014
Visit site
Time for an upgrade for me as well... Power button recently broke on my Galaxy S4. :(

I hope they improve the camera... that is my only complaint with the S4. Terrible at night and whenever someone asks to borrow my phone to take a picture they always come out blurry.

OceanView

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
Time for an upgrade for me as well... Power button recently broke on my Galaxy S4. :(

I hope they improve the camera... that is my only complaint with the S4. Terrible at night and whenever someone asks to borrow my phone to take a picture they always come out blurry.

Well if the camera is anything like the note 4 then it should be pretty awesome.

timothyjr215

Dec 27, 2014
Visit site
I've read around that the s6 is going to be capable of 4k. Is this likely? I really need to upgrade to a 4k phone. i dont know how i feel about the curved screen though
sorry for the double post. first time i sent it i got some error saying double headers sent or something so i made another post. newbie on the forum and dont understand everything :-\

sagaciousshadow

Dec 27, 2014
Visit site
My dream S6 would be an S5 plus bigger battery, FM integrated Radio, 3G 64bit processor, FULL HD DISPALAY NOT 2K OR 4K BULL**** (4K is useless on such a small screen), I am a great fun of Galaxy series and I sure do hope Samsung people read this forum and analyze user requests. I have an S3, for my wife I bought an S5, I would have bought and S5 too but it does not have FM Radio and I do not understand why Samsung downgrades some stuff from generation to generation, for example S4 does not have radio but has temp sensor, s5 has no radio no temp sensor. Just make a complete phone and people will buy it ... and do not worry!!! They will change it in 2 or max 3 years time. I would prefer a material other than aluminium maybe carbon fiber or something more futuristic, metal body is so 3 years ago. Moreover metal phones have problems with bending and deformation as they are so thin.

PS.: AND BETTER OPTIMIZED SOFTWARE. NO LAG EFFORTLESS EXPERIENCE

Playzoid

Dec 27, 2014
Visit site
I'm glad to hear they improved the camera on the Note 4. If that's the case, it will be an easy decision to upgrade. Now I just hope I can make it another 6 months (guestimate?) on my broken S4 until the official release!

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
The S6 is gonna be something. I have a feeling it may not be waterproof this time around. Especially if they choose to implement metal instead of metal-looking plastic. We shall see.

from the IV

OceanView

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
Thin side bezels would be nice but the radius on the corners are too wide. Should be shorter like the Note and Alpha Series.

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
I agree. On one hand, a design overhaul would silence some of the critics. As long as rumors of slimmed down TouchWiz, UHD display, Snapdragon 810, 4 GB RAM, 21mp RFC, and 3k+ mAh battery. They can seal the chassis as long as long there is also a microSD card slot and the same water/dust resistance as the GS5.

Posted via my Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Tablet

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
Don't believe that it has changed. Missed CES news though.

Posted via My Samsung Galaxy S4 Handheld Device

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc