Galaxy S6 Latest Render (Could be the real deal) (PHOTO)

James E1

Trusted Member
Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
Looks like any other galaxy S to me. They all look ugly. They need to completely change the look. All metal is not enough ( I don't think it will be all metal).

Posted via Android Central App

deeb215

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
Hope it's fake because I feel it's a step backwards from the Note 4 design. The speaker placement is the only improvement I see so far. In these pictures, the metal band is almost as bad as the fake one on the S5.

Jaycemiskel

Trusted Member
Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
I'm not very impressed. Normally I don't care what the phone looks like, but if we lose removable battery for this "redesign", I'm gonna be pretty disappointed.

OceanView

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
I'm not very impressed. Normally I don't care what the phone looks like, but if we lose removable battery for this "redesign", I'm gonna be pretty disappointed.

Agreed.

I can live with the non removable battery but the large top and bottom bezels are ugly. Why so large?
I hate to say it but if this is the final design it is uninspiring and really just a copy of the iPhone a total fail.
Been a Sammy fan in the past but I may have to consider the HTC M9 for the first time as the design looks better to me although it is more of an iPhone copy.

Last edited:

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Agreed.

I can live with the non removable battery but the large top and bottom bezels are ugly. Why so large?
I hate to say it but if this is the final design it is uninspiring and really just a copy of the iPhone a total fail.
Been a Sammy fan in the past but I may have to consider the HTC M9 for the first time as the design looks better to me although it is more of an iPhone copy.

I am between this and the M9 myself, but I am reading that the M9 does not have a QHD screen, only the M9 Plus does, which would probably be more expensive

PsychDoc

May 28, 2011
Visit site
Where are the speakers? The rear placement has always been a disaster. I hope they're front firing or at least along the sides.

giper54

Feb 13, 2010
Visit site
Where are the speakers? The rear placement has always been a disaster. I hope they're front firing or at least along the sides.

The speakers look like they are in the bottom like an iPhone but their are two rows of speaker holes compared to one on the iPhone.

PsychDoc

May 28, 2011
Visit site
The speakers look like they are in the bottom like an iPhone but their are two rows of speaker holes compared to one on the iPhone.
Ah, OK. That could be good. Anything other than rear-firing speakers is bound to be a big improvement.

Carrtman

Sep 1, 2014
Visit site
There is no way Samsung would be stupid enough to go to a non removable battery and no micro sd card.

The build quality of the note 4 is great if Samsung keeps this up and powers the phone with a the latest specs and at least 4 gig or Ram they'll have a winner.

If they go to an ugly full metal crap without a removable battery, sd card then they'll have a loser and might do LG a huge favor.

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I hope this isn't the final device - simply looks bland at best. The right side button looks to be too far down - in a weird spot.

I guess we will know in a few weeks - maybe sooner but until something is confirmed I'll keep an open mind.

I do have to say the M9 is looking like a sexy beast - hopefully they keep the two front speakers.

PsychDoc

May 28, 2011
Visit site
What is QHD going to do that 1080p can't on a 5" screen? Nothing except eat more battery.

Posted via Android Central App

Excellent point. This is nothing more than a pixel equivalent to the arms race. Resolution is no longer a relevant issue. Now it should be about color accuracy, saturation and contrast. There there are some real differences.

OceanView

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
All good points. 1080p will be good enough as long as everything else is up to par, specifically camera megapixels and heat issues.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX