02-13-2015 05:37 PM
26 12
tools
    This is the latest render of the Galaxy S6, and it may very well be the real deal!

Galaxy S6 Latest Render (Could be the real deal) (PHOTO)-samsung-galaxy-s6-rendus-3d-001.jpg

Galaxy S6 Latest Render (Could be the real deal) (PHOTO)-samsung-galaxy-s6-rendus-3d-002.jpg

Samsung Galaxy S6 : D'autres images en attendant sa sortie
    02-12-2015 09:14 AM
    Looks pretty nice! Thanks for sharing!
    02-12-2015 09:26 AM
    Hmm the sides look like plastic.

Posted via the Android Central App
    02-12-2015 09:48 AM
    Hmm the sides look like plastic.

Posted via the Android Central App
    They say it was confirmed the phone will be all metal...I actually like the way this looks. I wish the camera wasn't potruding as much though
    02-12-2015 02:05 PM
    Looks like any other galaxy S to me. They all look ugly. They need to completely change the look. All metal is not enough ( I don't think it will be all metal).

Posted via Android Central App
    02-12-2015 02:16 PM
    Hope it's fake because I feel it's a step backwards from the Note 4 design. The speaker placement is the only improvement I see so far. In these pictures, the metal band is almost as bad as the fake one on the S5.
    02-12-2015 02:26 PM
    I'm not very impressed. Normally I don't care what the phone looks like, but if we lose removable battery for this "redesign", I'm gonna be pretty disappointed.
    deeb215 and Jowlah like this.
    02-12-2015 02:34 PM
    Looks nice !!
    02-12-2015 08:05 PM
    I'm not very impressed. Normally I don't care what the phone looks like, but if we lose removable battery for this "redesign", I'm gonna be pretty disappointed.
    Agreed.

I can live with the non removable battery but the large top and bottom bezels are ugly. Why so large?
    I hate to say it but if this is the final design it is uninspiring and really just a copy of the iPhone a total fail.
    Been a Sammy fan in the past but I may have to consider the HTC M9 for the first time as the design looks better to me although it is more of an iPhone copy.
    02-13-2015 12:17 AM
    Agreed.

I can live with the non removable battery but the large top and bottom bezels are ugly. Why so large?
    I hate to say it but if this is the final design it is uninspiring and really just a copy of the iPhone a total fail.
    Been a Sammy fan in the past but I may have to consider the HTC M9 for the first time as the design looks better to me although it is more of an iPhone copy.
    I am between this and the M9 myself, but I am reading that the M9 does not have a QHD screen, only the M9 Plus does, which would probably be more expensive
    02-13-2015 12:42 AM
    Where are the speakers? The rear placement has always been a disaster. I hope they're front firing or at least along the sides.
    02-13-2015 04:53 AM
    Where are the speakers? The rear placement has always been a disaster. I hope they're front firing or at least along the sides.
    The speakers look like they are in the bottom like an iPhone but their are two rows of speaker holes compared to one on the iPhone.
    02-13-2015 05:48 AM
    The speakers look like they are in the bottom like an iPhone but their are two rows of speaker holes compared to one on the iPhone.
    Ah, OK. That could be good. Anything other than rear-firing speakers is bound to be a big improvement.
    02-13-2015 05:56 AM
    There is no way Samsung would be stupid enough to go to a non removable battery and no micro sd card.

The build quality of the note 4 is great if Samsung keeps this up and powers the phone with a the latest specs and at least 4 gig or Ram they'll have a winner.

If they go to an ugly full metal crap without a removable battery, sd card then they'll have a loser and might do LG a huge favor.
    02-13-2015 05:58 AM
    I hope this isn't the final device - simply looks bland at best. The right side button looks to be too far down - in a weird spot.

I guess we will know in a few weeks - maybe sooner but until something is confirmed I'll keep an open mind.

I do have to say the M9 is looking like a sexy beast - hopefully they keep the two front speakers.
    02-13-2015 07:11 AM
    The M9 is pretty much confirmed to have a 1080p resolution and NOT QHD....looks like I'm getting the Galaxy S6

Complete list of HTC One M9 specs and accessories leaks: 5" display, larger battery
    OceanView likes this.
    02-13-2015 10:29 AM
    The M9 is pretty much confirmed to have a 1080p resolution and NOT QHD....looks like I'm getting the Galaxy S6

Complete list of HTC One M9 specs and accessories leaks: 5" display, larger battery
    What is QHD going to do that 1080p can't on a 5" screen? Nothing except eat more battery.

02-13-2015 12:06 PM
    What is QHD going to do that 1080p can't on a 5" screen? Nothing except eat more battery.

Excellent point. This is nothing more than a pixel equivalent to the arms race. Resolution is no longer a relevant issue. Now it should be about color accuracy, saturation and contrast. There there are some real differences.
    Wolvi31 likes this.
    02-13-2015 12:18 PM
    All good points. 1080p will be good enough as long as everything else is up to par, specifically camera megapixels and heat issues.
    02-13-2015 12:22 PM
    All good points. 1080p will be good enough as long as everything else is up to par, specifically camera megapixels and heat issues.
    That may have been part of how they dealt with the heat issues of the 810.
    02-13-2015 12:58 PM

Well considering spending time with the Note 4, the screen looks absolutely amazing! I can't speak on the battery life of the Note 4, but I love the screen

Looks much better than my Xperia Z3 screen

I guess for me, I look at everything, and little difference will make or break my choice in getting a product...could be a good or bad thing
    02-13-2015 02:24 PM
    Well considering spending time with the Note 4, the screen looks absolutely amazing! I can't speak on the battery life of the Note 4, but I love the screen

Looks much better than my Xperia Z3 screen

I guess for me, I look at everything, and little difference will make or break my choice in getting a product...could be a good or bad thing
    I wouldn't even compare screens with the Xperia line of devices. They typically house the worst performing screens out of all the flagship devices.

The 1080p screens on the Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8 are miles ahead of the screen on the Z3. It's one of the reasons I decided against getting a Z3.

The Note 4 has a beautiful screen but it isn't only because of the resolution, Samsung managed to tune it's AMOLED technology to improve colour accuracy and brightness over previous generation panels.

At this point in time, we have essentially reached the point of diminishing returns when it comes to resolution increases. There are plenty of devices on the market which do not have qhd resolution yet have some of the most visually pleasing displays.

In the grand scheme of things, I would much rather prefer to have a better performing and cooler device with longer battery life than a device with a QHD screen. I look at devices like the Note 4 and appreciate the engineering Samsung did to maintain battery life while increasing screen resolution but then I think of the reverse scenario. Imagine the battery savings if they had spent the same amount of time optimizing the power consumption of a 1080p panel.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
    02-13-2015 03:05 PM
    Battery life on the note 4 is fantastic. I can easily last 1 and a half day with it on a normal use.
    And the screen is just amazing.
    If the S6 is close to the Note 4 in terms of screen quality and battery life, it will be one of the top phones for 2015.
    02-13-2015 03:21 PM
    Boring.

Come on Samsung, do something a bit different. Jeez.
    02-13-2015 04:18 PM
    If this is true, i am gonn stick with my note 3
    02-13-2015 05:29 PM
26 12