I think I found a pic of the REAL Galaxy S6 (UPDATED MORE PICS)

radgatt

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
This is one sexy phone. Something I am concerned about is the speaker. If it is indeed on the bottom will it be any good? Going from a stereo speaker setup to a single speaker for me may be a deal breaker. Still a beautiful piece of hardware.

I Can Be Your Hero

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
This is one sexy phone. Something I am concerned about is the speaker. If it is indeed on the bottom will it be any good? Going from a stereo speaker setup to a single speaker for me may be a deal breaker. Still a beautiful piece of hardware.

What do you mean? Samsung Galaxy phones (as far as I know) have never had stereo speakers. Always been mono speaker. Unless you're coming from a phone with dual stereo speakers?

And this mono speaker is positioned as the iPhone speaker is positioned, on the bottom bezel. Which is much better than on the back imo. Sound won't be muffled when flat on a table.

Last edited:

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site

The sound on the iPhone 6 is surprisingly good and loud...will be much better at the bottom than on the back

radgatt

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
What do you mean? Samsung Galaxy phones (as far as I know) have never had stereo speakers. Always been mono speaker. Unless you're coming from a phone with dual stereo speakers?

And this mono speaker is positioned as the iPhone speaker is positioned, on the bottom bezel. Which is much better than on the back imo. Sound won't be muffled when flat on a table.

I have the Nexus 6 right now. I like stock android and the stereo speakers but lately its been more of a hassle than a benefit of having that phone. Just looking for something new. I also know I can sell my nexus and get enough to cover this phone when it comes out. I'm not into rooting or anything like that so its not important for me to have a Nexus.

Joe113

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
When I had the S5, the speaker was pretty crappy, but thats why I am saying maybe them moving it to the bottom will make it better

My S5 speaker is fine. I leave my phone on my sink and blast music while showering and can clearly hear the music over the shower. Maybe yours had water damage or summin.

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
My S5 speaker is fine. I leave my phone on my sink and blast music while showering and can clearly hear the music over the shower. Maybe yours had water damage or summin.
Well it wasn't loud is what I'm saying... I have the Z3 and the sound is way better... Also the thing with the speaker in the back is that if u lay your phone face up, the speaker will be covered

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital