Best Tempered Glass Screen Protector for Galaxy S6?

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
If you are going to get a Galaxy S6, what will be the best tempered glass screen protector for your Galaxy S6? or are you going to live it naked?

If the Galaxy S6 Dual Edge is true, I wonder if what will be the accessories maker will do to copy the edge of the phone, I think its really difficult to achieve.

Here is the screen protector so far that I found Tempered Glass Screen Protector by iOnic

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Re: Best Tempered Glass Screen Protector for Galaxy S6

I don't think we can really answer that until not only has the S6 been formally announced but until it's actually available in major markets for purchase. That said I'm sure the usual players will be all in: Zagg, BodyGuardz, Mime, etc. However, it's neat that you actually found a product this far in advance.

bbtkd

Dec 27, 2014
Visit site

It has always amazed me that folks feel the need to use a screen protector on Gorilla Glass. Why put up with desensitized touch or dulled/distorted images? I have never used a screen protector in 5+ years of having Droids, and have never had a scratch. I suppose if you keep your phone in your pocket with sand, or make phone calls while wearing diamond earrings, then you might worry. I saw today that the S6 may have an anti-glare screen, so why put a reflective screen protector over it?. Go bareback!

Jaycemiskel

Trusted Member
Jul 28, 2011
Visit site

Screen protectors have saved me plenty of times. Plus, I hate even micro scratches to be on my devices. When my tempered glass screen protector gets scratched, I just replace it and my phone still has a pristine screen.

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site

It has always amazed me that folks feel the need to use a screen protector on Gorilla Glass. Why put up with desensitized touch or dulled/distorted images? I have never used a screen protector in 5+ years of having Droids, and have never had a scratch. I suppose if you keep your phone in your pocket with sand, or make phone calls while wearing diamond earrings, then you might worry. I saw today that the S6 may have an anti-glare screen, so why put a reflective screen protector over it?. Go bareback!

Don't be amazed. I trusted in Gorilla glass... put my faith in it only to end up with a completely unexplicable large scratch down the middle of my Note 2. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me. Gorilla glass does not even closely denote "scratch-proof", merely scratch "resistant".

Last edited:

mountainman

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site

I agree. I have not used them in 4+ years. Maybe if you live near a beach or sandy area you are more prone to it.

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site

I do Spigen or Zagg glass. Spigen offers a 1 year replacement while Zagg is lifetime.

After using both (on different devices) I foudn the Zagg shows more fingerprints than the Spigen (Nano version).

iLLusive

Vzw Staff
May 11, 2010
Visit site

Gadget gear is a great option as well when considering tempered glass, with lifetime warranty even on DAMAGED tempered glass. I have installed and used nearly every line offered out there, and while there is a ton of great options, it always seem to end up with few best choices left: Gadget Guard, Zagg or Spigen.

TizenGears

May 6, 2014
Visit site

Spigen or Zagg for me but Im interested with other brand also I will try to check Gadget Gear also

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site

Gadget gear is a great option as well when considering tempered glass, with lifetime warranty even on DAMAGED tempered glass. I have installed and used nearly every line offered out there, and while there is a ton of great options, it always seem to end up with few best choices left: Gadget Guard, Zagg or Spigen.

I've never tried them but how is their Glass with fingerprints compared to Spigen and Zagg?

michealmoorepn

Oct 23, 2014
Visit site

I heard that iLoome is also creating tempered glass for S6 Edge, but dont know if this true, they been having problems with their Note Edge glass due to its not adhering properly :) I dont know if they can create a good one for the S6 Edge

ahj4513

May 23, 2014
Visit site

Does a screen protector mess up the screen resolution from the user's point of view?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site

I have used Spigen and MIME both with great success, my real question is who will offer one for the Galaxy S6 Edge.

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site

I have used Spigen and MIME both with great success, my real question is who will offer one for the Galaxy S6 Edge.
I don't think there's gonna be tempered glass for the Edge of the Note Edge is any indication.

♻from the Note 4✒ 📶

dirt4444

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site

If you are going to get a Galaxy S6, what will be the best tempered glass screen protector for your Galaxy S6? or are you going to live it naked?

If the Galaxy S6 Dual Edge is true, I wonder if what will be the accessories maker will do to copy the edge of the phone, I think its really difficult to achieve.

Here is the screen protector so far that I found Tempered Glass Screen Protector by iOnic

Have you used a glass screen protector from iOnic before? The price seems way too cheap.

Jaycemiskel

Trusted Member
Jul 28, 2011
Visit site

I wonder if there is gonna be a tempered glass protector for the back. I would buy one.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markizta