09-10-2016 12:59 AM
151 123 ...
tools
    If you are going to get a Galaxy S6, what will be the best tempered glass screen protector for your Galaxy S6? or are you going to live it naked?

If the Galaxy S6 Dual Edge is true, I wonder if what will be the accessories maker will do to copy the edge of the phone, I think its really difficult to achieve.

Here is the screen protector so far that I found Tempered Glass Screen Protector by iOnic
    02-21-2015 01:45 AM
    I don't think we can really answer that until not only has the S6 been formally announced but until it's actually available in major markets for purchase. That said I'm sure the usual players will be all in: Zagg, BodyGuardz, Mime, etc. However, it's neat that you actually found a product this far in advance.
    02-21-2015 05:39 AM
    It has always amazed me that folks feel the need to use a screen protector on Gorilla Glass. Why put up with desensitized touch or dulled/distorted images? I have never used a screen protector in 5+ years of having Droids, and have never had a scratch. I suppose if you keep your phone in your pocket with sand, or make phone calls while wearing diamond earrings, then you might worry. I saw today that the S6 may have an anti-glare screen, so why put a reflective screen protector over it?. Go bareback!
    02-21-2015 03:01 PM
    Screen protectors have saved me plenty of times. Plus, I hate even micro scratches to be on my devices. When my tempered glass screen protector gets scratched, I just replace it and my phone still has a pristine screen.
    02-21-2015 03:43 PM
    It has always amazed me that folks feel the need to use a screen protector on Gorilla Glass. Why put up with desensitized touch or dulled/distorted images? I have never used a screen protector in 5+ years of having Droids, and have never had a scratch. I suppose if you keep your phone in your pocket with sand, or make phone calls while wearing diamond earrings, then you might worry. I saw today that the S6 may have an anti-glare screen, so why put a reflective screen protector over it?. Go bareback!
    Don't be amazed. I trusted in Gorilla glass... put my faith in it only to end up with a completely unexplicable large scratch down the middle of my Note 2. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me. Gorilla glass does not even closely denote "scratch-proof", merely scratch "resistant".
    co.ag.2005 likes this.
    02-23-2015 05:46 AM
    I agree. I have not used them in 4+ years. Maybe if you live near a beach or sandy area you are more prone to it.
    02-23-2015 08:23 AM
    Bump...durned spell check.

from the Note Edge📱🔪
    02-23-2015 08:42 AM
    I don't usually opt for tempered glass screen protector but I do use screen protector. Here's what I've found - ILLumiShield Screen Protector for S6.
    jcochran1977 likes this.
    02-26-2015 05:36 AM
    I don't usually opt for tempered glass screen protector but I do use screen protector. Here's what I've found - ILLumiShield Screen Protector for S6.
    Over the past year I'd been demanding and using tempered glass but recently I used the regular Zagg Invisible Shield on two devices and realized what a great product it still is.

📱VI+🐉
    02-26-2015 07:31 AM
    I do Spigen or Zagg glass. Spigen offers a 1 year replacement while Zagg is lifetime.

After using both (on different devices) I foudn the Zagg shows more fingerprints than the Spigen (Nano version).
    03-01-2015 06:50 PM
    Gadget gear is a great option as well when considering tempered glass, with lifetime warranty even on DAMAGED tempered glass. I have installed and used nearly every line offered out there, and while there is a ton of great options, it always seem to end up with few best choices left: Gadget Guard, Zagg or Spigen.
    03-01-2015 10:28 PM
    Spigen or Zagg for me but Im interested with other brand also I will try to check Gadget Gear also
    03-02-2015 07:18 PM
    Gadget gear is a great option as well when considering tempered glass, with lifetime warranty even on DAMAGED tempered glass. I have installed and used nearly every line offered out there, and while there is a ton of great options, it always seem to end up with few best choices left: Gadget Guard, Zagg or Spigen.
    I've never tried them but how is their Glass with fingerprints compared to Spigen and Zagg?
    03-02-2015 07:48 PM
    I heard that iLoome is also creating tempered glass for S6 Edge, but dont know if this true, they been having problems with their Note Edge glass due to its not adhering properly I dont know if they can create a good one for the S6 Edge
    03-04-2015 10:07 PM
    Does a screen protector mess up the screen resolution from the user's point of view?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
    03-04-2015 10:11 PM
    Does a screen protector mess up the screen resolution from the user's point of view?

Not IME.

from the Note Edge📱✒📏
    03-04-2015 10:13 PM
    I have used Spigen and MIME both with great success, my real question is who will offer one for the Galaxy S6 Edge.
    03-05-2015 08:25 PM
    I have used Spigen and MIME both with great success, my real question is who will offer one for the Galaxy S6 Edge.
    I don't think there's gonna be tempered glass for the Edge of the Note Edge is any indication.

♻from the Note 4✒ 📶
    03-05-2015 08:31 PM
    If you are going to get a Galaxy S6, what will be the best tempered glass screen protector for your Galaxy S6? or are you going to live it naked?

If the Galaxy S6 Dual Edge is true, I wonder if what will be the accessories maker will do to copy the edge of the phone, I think its really difficult to achieve.

Here is the screen protector so far that I found Tempered Glass Screen Protector by iOnic
    Have you used a glass screen protector from iOnic before? The price seems way too cheap.
    03-05-2015 08:53 PM
    I wonder if there is gonna be a tempered glass protector for the back. I would buy one.
    03-05-2015 09:29 PM
    I wonder if there is gonna be a tempered glass protector for the back. I would buy one.
    There prolly will be.

♻from the Note 4✒ 📶
    03-05-2015 09:33 PM
    Otterbox will have one for the GS6 but I have always found the one on the Defender though not tempered glass is just fine.

Posted via My Samsung Galaxy S4 Handheld Device
    03-05-2015 09:43 PM
    Otterbox Defender is a great case I agree but I usually rip out the screen protector and put on a Zagg glass or something along the same line. Always works well for me. I'm sure a tempered glass back will be available. But back to the post I will probably get a Zagg Glass or Spigen tempered glass. I really like that Zagg has replacement for about $5 shipped.
    03-06-2015 04:19 AM
    They could make a clear protective cover which makes the back flush.

03-07-2015 01:40 PM
    Otterbox Defender is a great case I agree but I usually rip out the screen protector and put on a Zagg glass or something along the same line. Always works well for me. I'm sure a tempered glass back will be available. But back to the post I will probably get a Zagg Glass or Spigen tempered glass. I really like that Zagg has replacement for about $5 shipped.
    I believe that Otterbox has a tempered glass screen protector.

Posted via My Samsung Galaxy S4 Handheld Device
    03-07-2015 01:46 PM
151 123 ...