20blks

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
I'll be upgrading as I do every year since smart phones have been on the market

Posted via Android Central App

bbtkd

Dec 27, 2014
Visit site
I will upgrade from my S4 unless they really mess it up. Things that might contribute to it being messed up;
  • Not enough battery power
  • Only selling a version with edge display
  • Not increasing minimum internal storage from 16GB to 32GB
  • Not increasing RAM to 3GB or higher
  • Not increasing screen resolution
  • Increasing bloatware
  • Using a curved body
  • Eliminating support for SD card

Some of these on their own would lead me to look elsewhere, or wait another year to see what comes out. Some are not show stoppers but a combination of several would be.

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I'll be upgrading as I do every year since smart phones have been on the market

Pretty much me too
I want to get away from Sony mobile since their mobile department seems to be going down the drain. Sony won't be focusing on mobile devices anymore so I want to switch to something with a more stable market

mountainman

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
I might switch to the S6, but my S5 is running really good right now on Lollipop. I have no reason to other than go try something new. I will definitely be watching the keynote. I have an upgrade in early May.

giper54

Feb 13, 2010
Visit site
If the S6 looks like the leaks I will buy one. It will look close enough to my iPhone and my wife won't be able to tell the difference between the phones and I won't get in trouble

smalba

May 2, 2013
Visit site
I'm probably going to get the s6. I've been using the s5 for a year almost and if the s6 is awesome I'll get it. If not o might get the note 4.

Posted via the Android Central App

James E1

Trusted Member
Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
If the S6 looks like the leaks I will buy one. It will look close enough to my iPhone and my wife won't be able to tell the difference between the phones and I won't get in trouble

Dude! As google put it Be Together Not The Same. No one will dictate what phone I will get, I am the one that has to use, hold, play and work on it so it's going to be what I want not what someone else thinks I should have.

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
So far it's looking really good. But I will hold off for the Note 5, just because I want to try out a bigger phone. Definitely think it will be the best phone out when it releases though

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimLP 5.0.2

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Dude! As google put it Be Together Not The Same. No one will dictate what phone I will get, I am the one that has to use, hold, play and work on it so it's going to be what I want not what someone else thinks I should have.

Be together. Not the same version of Android

Last edited:

neiljay6

Apr 29, 2012
Visit site
Depends on the size. The first rumors were of a 5.5 incher and that's just too big for me. Really and truly the s4 screen was the perfect size for my hands, but I will buy the s6 if its 5.1 inches.

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Depends on the size. The first rumors were of a 5.5 incher and that's just too big for me. Really and truly the s4 screen was the perfect size for my hands, but I will buy the s6 if its 5.1 inches.

That would be too close to the Note size. And it wouldn't have the S Pen

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimLP 5.0.2

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Either the S6 or the M9 but I'm leaning towards HTC. Just depends on the reveal.

Posted via S5, G3 or Turbo.

warpdrive

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
Personally I'm going to wait and see what comes out first. I'm interested in the HTC one m9, the S6, and the LG G4. In that order.
So if HTC disappoints me, I'm sure that Samsung won't. But if I'm not sure about both, then I'll wait till the G4 comes out to make my choice.
If all of the above fails to impress me, then I'm going with the note 5.

I'm a big fan of HTC. But I did use the S4 as my daily driver for a year (as I didn't like the m7's odd button placement) and had no real issues. I still use it today as a gaming device on my TV and love it.

The good news is that my m8 is still a killer portable gaming device today. So unlike the past I don't feel any rush to upgrade. I don't even think that I'll get my new phone in the first week like I normally do. I'm willing to wait and jump on what will work for me best. This time I'm in no rush.

Posted via Android Central App using the all new HTC One (m8)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc